Looking at the 2013 Opponents and Schedule.......

billsfan714

I hate to say this but it looks like 6-10 or so again next year.

Home---Falcons, Patriots, Ravens, Bengals, Panthers, Chiefs, Jets and Miami

Away---Pittsburgh, Saints, Patriots, Tampa, Jaguars, Jets, Miami, Browns

I suppose an optimist could say 8-8 if we sweep the Jets and Dolphins but when is the last time that happened?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose an optimist could say 8-8 if we sweep the Jets and Dolphins but when is the last time that happened?

Darn! When are we EVER going to get a somewhat easy schedule???

Oh..wait....

I will say "you never know". Teams have gone from good to bad in 1 season before, but it's way too early to be worried about the 2013 opponents. We'd have to see what happens between now & training camp - whether or not there's a new coaching staff, who they draft, who's at QB, etc, etc.

One thing is for sure...I'll spot two losses to New England right now.

Unless they magically fall into a QB and a HC, 8-8 is a best case senario, and the last time the Bills experienced the best case senario was never.

Why do we always get the Browns and the Chiefs?

Because they are perennial losers like the Bills.

but we could beat the Saints or Steele

Dude, seriously... are u 4 real? Rookie qbs eat the Bill defense for a snack. What do you think is gonna happen to the Bills D when they let the lions out of the cage (Brees & Rothlisberger)?

Which game goes to Toronto, my guess is the ravens, Rogers will demand either them or the Patriots probably in October / November.

We've played NFC teams in Toronto over the past three years. Taking away an AFC game, particularly a division game, is brutal. We'll play the Falcons or Panthers in Toronto.

That schedule is not that brutal. Browns, Tampa, Jags, Chiefs, Jets x 2, Panthers... The Browns may be the toughest of those 7 games. They have talent. Looks like a middle of the road schedule. No long road trips. I know the scheduling gods hate the Bills so we probably get Atlanta early or in Toronto so the dome team doesn't have to deal with the weather.

Look for the Ravens to take a significant step back. Reed will retire and unless they sign Byrd they will have a huge hole to fill. Flacco will not be resigned and even if he is he has regressed terribly this year. Oher is not as good as Glenn at LT. Oher is overrated at LT but maybe Pro-Bowl caliber at RT.

Pittsburgh is getting very old. Adams at LT looks like a bust so they still have OL issues to deal with. Ben and Haley aren't meshing well. They have no RB. They could be worse than the Browns next year.