I want to take this post to thank all of you..... Please read

mellaman101

First of all....

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT WHILE I WAS DEPLOYED! My last deployment and now I am retiring. This web page means more to me that you will ever know. It gave me relaxation at the end of a stressful shift to read my football and hockey news! Thanks Scott and everyone else who keeps it going! Now I can get SEASON TICKETS and I cant want till the next home opener to meet some of you guys and gals!

Second

Merry Christmas to all of you and please enjoy your families and some great food!

Third....

I say this, beside comming home to family and everyone being safe, having the Bills sign that lease is great news and a gift. No matter how bad this team plays, we are all still Bills fans at the end of the day!

God Bless you all and Merry Christmas from me and my family

Merry Xmas to you.

Thank you so much for your service. We wouldn't be able to experience all the joys we have without soldiers like you. As you said you appreciate us and this board more than we know, the same goes for you and your fellow brothers in arms x1,000.

First of all....

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT WHILE I WAS DEPLOYED! My last deployment and now I am retiring. This web page means more to me that you will ever know. It gave me relaxation at the end of a stressful shift to read my football and hockey news! Thanks Scott and everyone else who keeps it going! Now I can get SEASON TICKETS and I cant want till the next home opener to meet some of you guys and gals!

Second

Merry Christmas to all of you and please enjoy your families and some great food!

Third....

I say this, beside comming home to family and everyone being safe, having the Bills sign that lease is great news and a gift. No matter how bad this team plays, we are all still Bills fans at the end of the day!

:thumbsup:

First of all....

Second

Third....

As a Navy Vet Id like to thank you for your service.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. :):thumbsup:

First of all....

Second

Third....

Merry Christmas and thanks for serving. Retirement is great just be be prepared to adjust to civilian life. I swore up and down I was immune to it......wrong!!!! Slow and steady wins the race!! I am loving going to the Bills game I get to sit in our old seasons on the 50 a few times a year. Long story.