Holiday (free agent) Wish List...

Let us, for a second, imagine a world where Bill's fans get what they want... (kind of a nice change of pace)

-We've re-signed Byrd and Levitre for long term, reasonable deals.

-Have cap room for THREE free agents from other teams

-Who do you want, why, and realistic chance we get them (1-10)...Ready, Set, Go!

1) Dwayne Bowe (WR): Probably top free agent WR this year. Tall, fast, decent handed receiver who has the ability to stretch the field. Him and SJ13 would make a dynamic 1, 2 punch for opposing defenses. However, not the only shop-able man for the job. This will drive his price down to a reasonable level from the bills.

Realistic Chance: 7. This gives the bills an ACTUAL deep threat and we can stop rolling the dice with randoms in the draft

2) Aqib Talib (CB): Another top player at his position. Might be a stretch for money, especially with the Bills. Though recently we have shown some splurging from Ralph and co. Stealing this guy from a division rival would be a huge gain for us.

Realistic Chance: 3. Patriots need this guy to continue building their D. I think they lock him up ASAP.

3) Delanie Walker (TE): Interesting player. Solid special teamer and proven offensive threat if used correctly. I think he would work nicely in Chan's system. I would love to see him on the field in tandem with Chandler @ at H-Back (cya Dorin). It would add a new dynamic to our run and pass option.

Realistic Chance: 5. Unsure of where this guy stands in the SF organization. I think he is probably low on the Bills radar. They seem to love Lee Smith, and I don't hate him either. But hey, this is a wish list remember?

**I would love to see even one of these guys come to B-lo. But a man can dream, and dream I will. Hopefully one day, Bills fans everywhere will need not dream anymore!**

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2013/fa/lb.html

Free agent LB's

Brian Urlacher

Shaun Phillips

Anthony Spencer

Conner Barwin

Daryl Smith

Ray Maualuga

Some older, solid players. But personally, I believe waste of time/money. I like Bradham playing weak OLB. I think with a good off season and supporting cast he can be solid. We'll need to improve at LB through the draft for sure. Who would you take from this group?

Unfortunately, I do not think our "ails" at LB can be solved through FA this off season.

I'd rather them focus on improving our offense into a run-focused, clock controlling force that keeps OTHER teams defenses on the field (instead of our own).

I like Bradham and Sheppard (Not long term), I think they can improve into true, run stopping, starters. The draft has some practical options in the mid-rounds. If our front seven can form into the run stopping team they have shown they can be, I think we start to make some noise, barring an improved offense.

No CB is the answer for what ails the Bills. Front 7. Front 7. Front 7.

You're kidding right? Have you watched the clown trio of Williams, Brooks and McKelvin trying to play on the outside this season? McGee was the only one who did OK, but its quite obvious his career is over.

Brooks seems absolutely lost in space on the outside. McKelvin can run with anyone but has no ball skills. Williams should be a safety.

Yes, the LB's are terrible. But they need a #2 CB as well. I would love Gilmore and a veteran on the outside, with Brooks and McKelvin as nickel/dime, and Williams as the backup to Searcy and Byrd. It plays to everyone's strengths much better.