Canada, you can keep em: SEA (sort of)@ BUF 12/16/2012 GAME THREAD

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the interview live...On the follow up question when Howard pressed him on his previous comments concerning having to Draft a QB a Round early, Buddy fumbled through it basically and said when they get to the Pick they re-evaluate the Board based on the need or something like that...To me it sounded like he was saying we will stick with our Board, but elevate QB's based on the fact that we know they will go earlier...It was confusing...And I'm not saying I'm remembering it perfectly either...

You don't say. B-)

I purposely put up Christmas lights earlier so I could watch this game. Why couldn't I have fallen off the ladder instead? Would have been less painful.

Don't kid about stuff like that.

Question....if gilmore runs into Baldwin is that a penalty for a pick play?

I dunno. A vast grey area like blocking/charging and illegal vs legal picks in basketball.

I don't know the rule but I'd coach my guys to run into the pick to bring it to the officials attention.

Especially within the 5 yard zone.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Don't kid about stuff like that.

Unfortunately I'm not kidding. I had a fall way back in January causing two compression fractures in my back. Just had an MRI this past Thursday because they aren't healing correctly. So I know all to much the truth of it.

Chan just keeps right on f$&king up with his play calling. How stupid can this guy be?????

See you don't understand, the defense is stacking the box against the run. Therefore, despite whatever perceived success we've had running the ball, we have to pass in that situation.

/in my best hill billy accent