Wooderson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a special place in hell for this person

My heart goes out to the victims :( Truly horrible

And those will be far reaching today - families all over that community (likely his own counted in this) will have to bury their children. Those kids will have empty seats in their classrooms for a decade reminding them of what happened.

And those will be far reaching today - families all over that community (likely his own counted in this) will have to bury their children. Those kids will have empty seats in their classrooms for a decade reminding them of what happened.

I hate speculating on this, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it was an entire class. Someday we'll find out this shooter's motivation and we will all collectively slam our heads against the wall.

I hope the shooter rots in hell.

I worry that this kind of event is only the tip of the iceberg

That's too good of an outcome for this shooter. He deserves a level of punishment beyond anything we can even think of.

This POS mother was a teacher at the school. Shot her and the kids. This is horrific. Not only the parents but imagine the siblings of the little ones killed and wondering where their brother/sister is and when they're coming home. I'm sick.