Are you AFC East loyal in the Playoffs???

col_forbin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is close by, they play football the way it should be played, and they have a good chance to end the Patriots' streak of Super Bowl appearances at one. I always root against a team making more than two consecutive Super Bowl appearances. Only one team has ever made it to the Super Bowl more than twice in a row, and I'd rather things stayed that way.

I will NEVER EVER understand this "Im gonna root for the AFC or NFC" garbage...

Ill never forget when the Bills played te Red$kin$ in SB 26 and I asked a few Giants fans who they are rooting for and they say "well since the Redskins are in the NFC, I stick to the conference, Go NFC!"...and I asked them "you canot be serious right?"...I cannot think of too many more pathetic things in the realm of being a sports fan then that. Really.

Yeah, like the year the Fish lost 63-7. Damn that was almost as good as making the Super Bowl.

If I were to make a list of my Top5 all-time favorite NFL moments, that would probably make its way in there.

I was actually in the home of a phishphan watching that game w/ him and his brother, both miamuh natives. Naturally I was having a good 'ol time throughout the game but when those sprinklers came on I lost any remaining semblance of self-control. ;)

Likely one of the 3 best moments I've ever experienced watching television.

Cya

Sorry, but I spent the previous 16 weeks wanting every other team in the AFC East to lose. I hate the Patriots. I hate the Jets. I hate the Dolphins. That isn't going to change anytime soon. I'm hoping that they both lose and lose badly.

Other than the Jets or Patsies, I don't want to see either Atlanta or San Diego win the Super Bowl. Otherwise, I don't particularly care, although I do hope Green Bay wins it all.