Rotoworld had Buffalo as the number 1 landing spot for Vick

Virgil

Just saw this a few minutes ago. I don't know who these sources would be and know it's just speculation but this would be absolutely horrible to me. Call me what you will about a man paying for his crimes, but as long as he is our QB, I would not watch this team. And for me, that's saying a lot. It takes a certain kind of sick individual to do what he did and I don't believe that the time he served was enough to change a man who has that kind of evil in him

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2107/michael-vick

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Rotoworld.

Another garbage retread QB for Buffalo please!

Edit: Oy Vey, I guess a new retread QB with another new retread HC--like Norv Turner--will make this fan base excited to NOT make the playoffs for 14 seasons.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

It doesn't really make sense for the Bills. He may be an upgrade for Fitz, but he's unlikely to last a full season so you're back to Fitz. In addition, he probably has maaaaaybe 2 years. Learning a completely new system on a new team with no long term future...I don't see it happening.

Come on, the guy is finished. A football player's body can only take so much punishment relative to his size and Vick has absorbed more of a beating than any QB in recent memory.

Sure he might look good for a couple games in September after he's had eight months to heal, but as soon as he starts getting hit again, he's gaurenteed to end up on IR.

I would take Vick (33 yrs old) as a short-term solution and upgrade over Fitz.

I feel this way because (1) I am not encouraged by this year's QB draft class, (2) I don't think there will be a better FA alternative, (3) it may be next to impossible to trade for anyone better and (4) he's paid his debt to society and has been a model citizen since his release from prison.

But this is a short term solution - for him to play with this team which has improved overall, but looks like it's stuck in the mud due to poor QB play. This will give Buddy a chance to ALSO find the QB of the future in the draft.

I would take Vick (33 yrs old) as a short-term solution and upgrade over Fitz.

I feel this way because (1) I am not encouraged by this year's QB draft class, (2) I don't think there will be a better FA alternative, (3) it may be next to impossible to trade for anyone better and (4) he's paid his debt to society and has been a model citizen since his release from prison.

But this is a short term solution - for him to play with this team which has improved overall, but looks like it's stuck in the mud due to poor QB play. This will give Buddy a chance to ALSO find the QB of the future in the draft.

Short term solution to what? Floundering through one more 6-10 season? We can do that just fine now.

Short term solution to what? Floundering through one more 6-10 season? We can do that just fine now.

Seriously. Did these people actually see Vick this season, or is it just wishful memories from an old sneaker commercial they are going on?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Andy Reid lost his mind by having Vick averaging about 38 passing attempts a game this season.

I think it's obvious the Bills will be looking for a playoff experienced, seasoned QB like Vick who has a real NFL arm. If they limit his passing attempts then he may be a viable option for a couple of years if Gailey would run the darn ball 40 times a game.

Seriously. Did these people actually see Vick this season, or is it just wishful memories from an old sneaker commercial they are going on?

PTR

stop the presses, the mayans MIGHT have been right about the end of the world business....I actually AGREE with PTR....

....im speechless (typeless?)...