Eagles meltdown continues (new details)

NoSaint

Not a good situation in beagletown. But, anytime a coach fires another coach in the parking lot after a game during a season the eagles are having. I respect that. Much more than the mindless tow the line corporate babble coming out of Nix/Gailey's mouths every week.

I thought Nix and Gailey were dumb hicks.

Reid needs a break from both coaching and Philadelphia sports fans and media.

Agree.

With all the **** that went on in his life he needs a break.

The personAlity type isn't there to take a vacation but he needs to take 2 seasons off and come back with new focus.

People here wouldn't want Philip Rivers?????

Honestly, I really think that some people here either have no sense of proportion or simply don't watch other teams: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RivePh00.htm.

I have watched two of his games...he's not the same QB as he was two years ago. He will become Brett Favre Part II...he'll go to Jets, then the Cards...then out of the league.

Honestly, I really think that some people here either have no sense of proportion or simply don't watch other teams: http://www.pro-footb...R/RivePh00.htm.

I have watched two of his games...he's not the same QB as he was two years ago. He will become Brett Favre Part II...he'll go to Jets, then the Cards...then out of the league.

I'm not sure what's wrong with Rivers but I've seen him play some terrible football this year.

Honestly, I really think that some people here either have no sense of proportion or simply don't watch other teams: http://www.pro-footb...R/RivePh00.htm.

Don't put me in the I don't want Rivers category, but fair and balanced requires me to point out that Rivers has been responsible for more turnovers since he joined the league than any other player. He is high risk and potentially high reward.

I'm not sure what's wrong with Rivers but I've seen him play some terrible football this year.

Replacing a very good player (Vincent Jackson) with the complete bust that is Meacham will do that to you. His line sucks too. I mean, it's terrible. AJ Smith made a lot of gambles the last two years and struck out. Outside of Malcolm Floyd, the pieces there are really substandard.

As for Rivers' record, note that this will be the first time that he's QB'ed a team with a losing record.

Edited by dave mcbride

Replacing a very good player (Vincent Jackson) with the complete bust that is Meacham will do that to you. His line sucks too. I mean, it's terrible. AJ Smith made a lot of gambles the last two years and struck out. Outside of Malcolm Floyd, the pieces there are really substandard.

As for Rivers' record, note that this will be the first time that he's QB'ed a team with a losing record.

No Sproles, no Jackson, an old gates, a line that lost two premiere probowl starters to career ending injuries.... A bad coach.... And regressing on his mechanics....

Philly fans are some of the most fair-weathered fans in all of sports. Half empty stadiums now for a team that went to the playoffs 9 out of 14 seasons under Reid.

Andy Reid should have taken the season off after losing his son. You need to mourn and recover from that loss. You can't simply ignore it or put it on the life credit card and pay it later. I see a shell of a man on the sidelines that has no heart for football right now.

I think he'll coach again,but if he's smart, he'll take a year off from the sidelines.

I totally agree with your post Philly fans are some of the most ungrateful bunch of fans i have ever seen or heard of , they should be a lot more understanding of what Reid is going through but it's all about them & screw everybody else ..