Bills talking contract with Byrd

dhg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd he's not resigned, it'll be the worst FA defection in the last 20 years or so. Pat Williams held that honor from my memory. Byrd is at entering the prime of his career and playing as well as any safety in the league. He's an absolute difference maker on defense. Losing him would sting. Forget sting, it'll be like getting ran over by a Mack truck. I don't wanna think about him leaving. Same goes for levitre, but if we're going to choose one, I'd take Byrd. I'm sure many of you guys would take Levitre and I completely understand why. Lets hope we don't have to choose and lock'em both up

I'd he's not resigned, it'll be the worst FA defection in the last 20 years or so. Pat Williams held that honor from my memory. Byrd is at entering the prime of his career and playing as well as any safety in the league. He's an absolute difference maker on defense. Losing him would sting. Forget sting, it'll be like getting ran over by a Mack truck. I don't wanna think about him leaving. Same goes for levitre, but if we're going to choose one, I'd take Byrd. I'm sure many of you guys would take Levitre and I completely understand why. Lets hope we don't have to choose and lock'em both up

byrd would be the harder to replace player. no doubt.

levitre if he gets the tag will be top 5 LT money though.

gotta get Levitre signed early. byrd can drag some and itll be ok. he wont be going anywhere.

byrd would be the harder to replace player. no doubt.

levitre if he gets the tag will be top 5 LT money though.

gotta get Levitre signed early. byrd can drag some and itll be ok. he wont be going anywhere.

Levitre is a better LG than Byrd is a free safety.

Levitre will be tagged if needed.

the bills are smart to try and get Byrd out of the way, so they can save the tag for Levitre.

having said that, safety "tag" money is alot less than O-lineman.

Levitre is a better LG than Byrd is a free safety.

Levitre will be tagged if needed.

the bills are smart to try and get Byrd out of the way, so they can save the tag for Levitre.

having said that, safety "tag" money is alot less than O-lineman.

You don't pay a LG top 5 LT money, if at all possible. Levitre is the more urgent as him tagged plus a Byrd deal is much more expensive then Byrd tagged plus a levitre deal.

Further, you have more leverage with Byrd under the tag as levitres one year salary will be way over market value.