Weird: Buffalo gets no NFL early game on TV

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would assume that CBS is prohibited from showing any due to the blackout (if they didn't have the dbl header, there'd be no game). For whatever reason, Fox is opting for the late game rather than any of the earlier ones (It seems that all their other games are "regional, & that is "THEIR" game they're pushing).

Not allowed to have an early game on CBS, is strange that they are showing the late one. Fox probably figures even though game isn't one too many people will illegally be watching someplace, so no one left to watch early on Fox. Actually if I were the local Fox affiliate, it kind of makes sense to do what they are doing.

Absolutely nobody wants to see Jacksonville and Buffalo play. No great surprise. Look at the limited area where this game will be televised. It is a perfect fit for the two team's records.

I agree, half of the Bills and Jaguars fans don't even want to see this game. If the networks aired a game nationally that the biggest story line in the game was Mike Mularkey coming back to Buffalo, people might cancel their cable service. To about 99.5% of American Football fans, they would rather have no game then watch this game. Us hardcore fans will watch, but that is what we do, this could be a form us punishment used for the terrorists in Guantanamo, make them sit and watch the whole game.

Will the game be on Directv? Sorry, I don't understand this thread.

All games are on Sunday TIcket, as long as you aren't in the region that is blacked out.

Yes it's on DTV, ST but if you live in any of the region that's backed out due to no sell out, it's also blacked out on Sunday Ticket. I have ST this year for the first time and I live in NC so here can watch it. I will admit I've enjoyed ST more than I thought I would, mainly watching other games that weren't on locally.

So it is going to be really, really hard to find an illegal feed this week huh, I may just sleep instead for a change.

the TV police will be out cracking down on bars who illegally show the game.....

the Red Zone will show some of the game....then there's radio.....

or you could fall for the NFL's and Bills diabolical plan...... actually buy a ticket and attend....