Why is SJ13 getting a pass???

The Poojer

i haven't read all the game day 'anal'ysis threads, but what i have read puts the blame squarely on Fitz and Coaching...no one but me seems to pin this loss on SJ13 being caught from behind after catching, basically in stride....no other WR in this league gets run down like that....that was a game changer....sure we should have still punched it in...

also...anyone notice on 1st and goal at the 1 FJ almost dropped the ball....again!!!!! oh and the dickerson drop....too many drops to keep track of actually....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't read all the game day 'anal'ysis threads, but what i have read puts the blame squarely on Fitz and Coaching...no one but me seems to pin this loss on SJ13 being caught from behind after catching, basically in stride....no other WR in this league gets run down like that....that was a game changer....sure we should have still punched it in...

also...anyone notice on 1st and goal at the 1 FJ almost dropped the ball....again!!!!! oh and the dickerson drop....too many drops to keep track of actually....

guys get caught. it shouldnt happen, you hate to see it happen, but it happens around the league.

that said, we all knew (or shouldve) that while he is a big overachiever relative to his physical skills - he does have limitations that seperate him from that top tier of WR.

ok, everyone is talking about his limitations and how we just need to deal with it...but apparently the same isn't afforded to Fitz....he needs to exceed expectations every snap of every game or else he sucks royally.....BS!!!!!

Completely different discussion for a QB with so many obvious limitations and warts, Stevie is a good enough player to contribute to a winning team. Fitz, on the other hand, is most definitely not.

ok, everyone is talking about his limitations and how we just need to deal with it...but apparently the same isn't afforded to Fitz....he needs to exceed expectations every snap of every game or else he sucks royally.....BS!!!!!

agree with ya, gotta love armchair myopic bills fans.

What?

The guys not a burner, this has been known since he's been in the NFL. He's still a good receiver BECAUSE he can get open, thats his skill set.

Surprised you haven't started a thread on Spiller getting caught by Bethea on his long run. I mean obviously Spiller should be able to outrun a Safety, right?

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Stevie Johnson: Legitimately above-average NFL starting receiver.

Ryan Fitzpatrick: Legitimately below-average NFL starting quarterback.

That's why Bills fans like Johnson and pile on Fitzpatrick. It's pretty much unfathomable that some people who watch the Bills are still defending Fitzpatrick at this point. Give it up.