Spiller and merriman smiling at the end of game.

Silvercrw

Im more angry they had to pee after the game, I mean really who pee's after a game and not before?? And then they pee'd in the Colts bathroom UN FUC*IN BELIEVABLE!... Anybody else upset with that like I am??

I can't believe they shook their hands at the end of the game? Did you see that? Then as they shook their hands, they ACTUALLY talked to them.

Un-Believable.

Anyone else see them smiling and jokin around with the colts at game end after season is all but lost? These guys dont care why should I?

Anyone else see them smiling and jokin around with the colts at game end after season is all but lost? These guys dont care why should I?

Have things gotten this stupid here already?

Cj is a good dude, but he has to believe his team can win before he is upset about losing. I saw that in Stevie today, but he is the only one on offense I saw that with.

Spiller I give a pass to. I did see him waving hands up and down in disgust when they had the ball with 7 minutes to go and he was on the sidelines. Everything has been a joke with Merrimann all the way back to training camp. He was the biggest "who gives a crap" player all training camp. Remember silvercrw you be in the "clique" to ever make a good comment. (sarcasm)

Man, you guys are piling on the OP. While I'm not upset with the guys for laughing and smiling I'll be honest, I don't get it. I've competed in lots of things during my life, Football, baseball, tennis tournaments and (more recently) Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournaments. And every time I've lost I've been the sportsman and congratulated my opponent and shook their hand(s). But as a competitor it seems foreign to me to smile and laugh immediately after a loss. I worked hard, I put in the time and I lost - what's to smile about? Again, I'm not angry with them but I don't get it.

That being said I never saw Merriman or Spiller smile afterward because I turned that sh*t off after the PI call.

enough of this crap...i remember smiling during the demise of circuit city....this is a job to them...this isn't life or death like we make it seem...sure I am pissed about this loss, but if you tell me that you haven't smiled during your worst days at work then you are lying....