Alternate Jersey

Hater

I think the 90s blue unis with red helmet would be cool. Given that the bills wore those red helmets for so many years, itd be nice to see them once or twice a season.

Agreed.....

I think the 90s blue unis with red helmet would be cool. Given that the bills wore those red helmets for so many years, itd be nice to see them once or twice a season.

I never understood why we changed from the 90's Uniforms (to what I like to call the Tennessee Bills uniforms because they looked like the Titans),other than to make money of merchandise, the 90's uniforms were classy

I never understood why we changed from the 90's Uniforms (to what I like to call the Tennessee Bills uniforms because they looked like the Titans),other than to make money of merchandise, the 90's uniforms were classy

I actually think the current uniforms are the best they've had. The 2000 era was simply pathetic with that navy blue. Who the hell designed those??

Would You Like to see the Bills add an Alternate Jersey or Uniform (not a Throwback)?

I would like a Red Jersey with White helmet & white pants

No I wouldn't. I'm a traditionalist. I think it's sacrilege when the Bears wear those orange uniforms, the Eagles black, even the Dolphins orange. I don't get it at all, never had, never will (well I do get it, obviously it's a money thing). Then again, most people on here will stay stuff like, "I don't care if the Bills wear pink as long as they win." On the other hand, I am way cool with when the Bucs and Patriots wear their throwbacks, those are both sick unis. As are the Bills throwbacks they've worn since what? 2005? But no, I would be adamantly against any sort of red third jersey. You asked.

Of course I'd like to see the 90's look again. However, I'd also like to see a much darker, meaner variation of our current uni. Gun-metal grey helmets with the charging buffalo super-imposed in black or dark grey. Gun-metal jersey, with dark grey pants, and grey socks.

Sounds creepy. -But Id love it.

Of course I'd like to see the 90's look again. However, I'd also like to see a much darker, meaner variation of our current uni. Gun-metal grey helmets with the charging buffalo super-imposed in black or dark grey. Gun-metal jersey, with dark grey pants, and grey socks.

Sounds creepy. -But Id love it.

Black out the Bills.

The Bills head to NJ and face a huge penalty but wear solid black uniforms against the Jets.

I actually think the current uniforms are the best they've had. The 2000 era was simply pathetic with that navy blue. Who the hell designed those??

I agree. We have one of the best looking uniforms in the NFL right now. I, for one, love the white helmets too. I think they're way better than red.