Lions - texans

NoSaint

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought that to myself a couple times this season and don't recall thinking it before

Mixed bag -

Megatrons not been himself

I don't think the other options are 100% reliable to be where they need to be

I think he's forcing it after a big year last year a little

Everything's just been a step out of sync it seems for them since last november

Detroit ball, if they get a good angle

Suh is such a piece of ****

I won't get too crazy over that one but it looked like he might've swung his leg a bit extra. Looked like the lower leg moved seperate from the natural momentum but maybe just trying to get balanced or something.

Couple nice throws by stafford. Big arm, good touch when he's on-- edit: real nice throw to CJ while I hit send.

He just is throwing it all over. Whipping it around from all kinds of release points and body positions with great zip and the accuracy has shown up generally

Edited by NoSaint

I won't get too crazy over that one but it looked like he might've swung his leg a bit extra. Looked like the lower leg moved seperate from the natural momentum but maybe just trying to get balanced or something.

Couple nice throws by stafford. Big arm, good touch when he's on-- edit: real nice throw to CJ while I hit send.

He just is throwing it all over. Whipping it around from all kinds of release points and body positions with great zip and the accuracy has shown up generally

I didn't see the play in question as I'm cooking/baking but the halftime crew was pretty severe in their remarks.

I didn't see the play in question as I'm cooking/baking but the halftime crew was pretty severe in their remarks.

Well, I did think it looked like a kick, intentionally. I just don't know how well he could've targeted or intended the result without seeing again. The last replay I saw I watched his leg more then his head. While the halftime crew was scathing, the live crew quickly said unintentional. He definitely, deliberately, extended the lower leg though.

That new angle showed his face looking up towards schaub when he kicked it looked like. If that's confirmed, especially given its two years in a row on turkey day with families watching, and the halftime crew nailing him on it.... The nfl might feel pressure to fine him here