Squish the F**king Fish: 11/15/2012 - dolphins @ BILLS GAME THREAD

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz cost them four points with bad clock managment on that drive.

They showed no concern at all for the clock until it had run all the way down to under 30 seconds. So by the time they converted the first down at the four, they had to spend their last time out and were left with only time for 2 plays and no option to run the ball.

What, were they worried about scoring too early and giving Miami's horrible offense the ball with 30 seconds left?

I can't believe chandler got pushed around by a db like that

That's an impossible situation for Chandler. That DB can beat him to a pulp anywhere on the field whether or not the ball is in the air and the penalty is irrelevant.

It's impossible for Chandler to beat him at the line w/o taking a penalty himself, which he's trying not to do.

It was an awful call with :06 left and Chan probably realized it very shortly after he made it

What, were they worried about scoring too early and giving Miami's horrible offense the ball with 30 seconds left?

He's conditioned to run that clock down to as close to zero as possible regardless of who they're playing because that's what they practice

I agree with you and was thinking the exact same thing on 2nd/6 from the 15 when they were taking their time, but I thought it was the right thing to do at the time. And I was even taking into account how bad miami's O has been, but am still just too mentally conditioned to get it close to :00 and not hurry unless you have to.