Squish the F**king Fish: 11/15/2012 - dolphins @ BILLS GAME THREAD

These types of games scare the hell out of me. Total domination but because the offense couldn't finish drives Miami is still in the game. I don't trust this D to keep this type of play up the entire game.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is wrong with NFL Network?! Amateur hour. Cables are probably frozen.

It's the crumbling infrastructure and much needed 100 mil in missing stadium improvements...

That's an impossible situation for Chandler. That DB can beat him to a pulp anywhere on the field whether or not the ball is in the air and the penalty is irrelevant.

It's impossible for Chandler to beat him at the line w/o taking a penalty himself, which he's trying not to do.

It was an awful call with :06 left and Chan probably realized it very shortly after he made it

Should have been a back corner jump ball route, or as a good friend of mine called it, "an ugly fade". Six seconds is a long time. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

These types of games scare the hell out of me. Total domination but because the offense couldn't finish drives Miami is still in the game. I don't trust this D to keep this type of play up the entire game.

Standard procedure would be to fail to adjust at the half and fall apart midway through the 3d quarter. Let's NOT let that happen. They seem jacked today, maybe they can finish. GO BILLS!

I'm hoping we see the impact of the disparity in time of possession in the second half. Spiller should be able to take advantage of a worn down defense if Chan elects to keep him on the field.

GO BILLS!!!

That's an impossible situation for Chandler. That DB can beat him to a pulp anywhere on the field whether or not the ball is in the air and the penalty is irrelevant.

It's impossible for Chandler to beat him at the line w/o taking a penalty himself, which he's trying not to do.

It was an awful call with :06 left and Chan probably realized it very shortly after he made it

If chandler gets inside it's over, there is no way for the db to get the ball. Chandler should have been able to get upfield at least a little.

But I agree from a standpoint of I would rather see stevie there. But I just thought chandler looked a little soft there.

Should have been a back corner jump ball route, or as a good friend of mine called it "an ugly fade". Six seconds is a long time.

You can try it but you're going to get tackled before you're two steps into the endzone because the DB has no fear of the flag.

I hated the jumbo package there; I'd have spread it out and either let Fitz climb the ladder on a draw or bunch guys to create separation at the LOS

If chandler gets inside it's over, there is no way for the db to get the ball. Chandler should have been able to get upfield at least a little.

But I agree from a standpoint of I would rather see stevie there. But I just thought chandler looked a little soft there.

You just cant win a 1-1 matchup when the other guy is allowed to take a penalty and you aren't.