Any concerns about Miami tonight?

zow2

Nothing comes easy for Buffalo. Miami on the road has played well. They outplayed Arizona but lost in OT. They beat a solid Cincinnati team and held them to 13 points. They humiliated the Jets in NY (a team we can't even hang with)....and played Indy down to the wire at Indy.

I think the Bills will come out too amped up tonight, overpursue on defense and get gashed by the Fish. Call me skeptical but this moment might be too big for Buffalo... Hope I'm wrong but expecting the worst.

Hopefully the front seven can contain Reggie bush and get pressure on tannehill, I've seen his games and he makes extremely poor choices under pressure. Then our run game has to be productive against a very good dolphins front seven. Then if they stack the box fitzy shouldn't have a problem slinging over the middle for the win.

GO BILLS!!!

Super Bowl or Bust

"This moment might be too big for Buffalo"

what? we're 3-6, playing on Thursday night football. I can't imagine what you'd say if we had a winning record and were playing MNF. They have nothing to lose. They're going to feed off the momentum of Sunday's game. CJ is in which, apparently, is what everyone wants anyways. It's a short week where Miami had to do the traveling. And it's supposed to be 37 degrees. I'm betting on the Bills.

"This moment might be too big for Buffalo"

what? we're 3-6, playing on Thursday night football. I can't imagine what you'd say if we had a winning record and were playing MNF. They have nothing to lose. They're going to feed off the momentum of Sunday's game. CJ is in which, apparently, is what everyone wants anyways. It's a short week where Miami had to do the traveling. And it's supposed to be 37 degrees. I'm betting on the Bills.

It's essentially a playoff game. Can't have a 7th loss to have a realistic shot.

my biggest concern is that the fish usually play pretty darn physical on defense .... and our offense always seems to play "soft" when they strat to get beat up ... I think unless we jump out ahead from the get-go our guys will start hearing footsteps.

My biggest concern is CJ shouldering the load and getting injured.

By getting the majority of the running work tonight, you are implying Chan will run the ball a lot. This is something the Bills haven't done enough of this year, especially in critical areas of the game. I wonder if tonight will be any different. I do hope CJ does well, though.

Hopefully the front seven can contain Reggie bush and get pressure on tannehill, I've seen his games and he makes extremely poor choices under pressure. Then our run game has to be productive against a very good dolphins front seven. Then if they stack the box fitzy shouldn't have a problem slinging over the middle for the win.

GO BILLS!!!

Super Bowl or Bust

What sort of decisions does he make when he has enough time to make a PB&J sandwich back there and eat it too?