Would You Hire Wade Phillips

Hater

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would stay with Chan and not go back to square 1 again. If the next owner is commited to staying in Buffalo he can start all over if he wants. Get buddy more help evaluating draft picks would be money better spent (Polian). The defense needs help and better coaching.

No, only because he is a 3-4 guy and that's a transition we don't need to make.

houston was too and he transitioned them to a top 5 defense 1st year.

now, wilson has to die b4 that happens. but even then id like chip more. or that 49er d-line guy

I think it'd be hard to meander between head coach and coordinator, especially older the guy and the career, and coming from a very patient franchise like the Texans.

Anywhere else and Kubiak was probably fired 2-3 seasons ago and on their third incarnation of of a "plan".

Absolutely YES! BUT as Head Coach.

Ralph re-hired Lou Sabin, so anything's possible. At this point, Ralph likely couldn't even remember why he fired him, but Wade does, so I guess we can keep on dreaming.

But did Ralph sue Lou Sabin? He did with Wade. I think Wade is a good guy and a great defensive coach. It would be great to see Chan as OC and Wade as DC. Then we get a good head coach to manage the team and hire Polian back as the GM. But then, maybe Ralph is that hard to work with. So nobody is knocking on the door at this moment.

I am on Record saying I want the Bills to Hire Chip Kelly But Would You Hire Wade Phillips he has been Bills HC before & he is Great with any Defense, we would still need a offensive coordinator that ran a high power scheme in my opinion but would Phillips be a option

I am mixed on re hiring him as HC, I love to see him as Defensive coordinator but I don't think he'd come back for that

Are you 6 years old? or 106? He is not coming back in this lifetime.

Perhaps the next one!

houston was too and he transitioned them to a top 5 defense 1st year.

now, wilson has to die b4 that happens. but even then id like chip more. or that 49er d-line guy

Houston has spent 4 of their last 8 first and second round picks on pass rushers.

I am on Record saying I want the Bills to Hire Chip Kelly But Would You Hire Wade Phillips he has been Bills HC before & he is Great with any Defense, we would still need a offensive coordinator that ran a high power scheme in my opinion but would Phillips be a option

I am mixed on re hiring him as HC, I love to see him as Defensive coordinator but I don't think he'd come back for that

ummm... didn't that ship sail years ago, never to come back? Why bother with the thought? Let's move forward not backward.