Bills Can't Possibly Win - Can they?

"The Patriots own the Bills the way that the Harlem Globetrotters own the Washington Generals. Sure the match-ups are billed as a competitive tilt, but they are really just entertainment programs that are pre-determined to delight the fan base of just one of the participants."

http://niagarahub.com/2012/11/09/pre-snaps-reads-statistically-speaking-bills-have-no-shot-against-pats/

Here’s a newsflash for you Chan: Belichick has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. He will most definitely show you a thing or two you haven’t seen in the film room yet. It would be an early Christmas present to all Bills’ fans if you made the adjustment to those nuances on the field on Sunday and not in the film room on Monday.

Now that is soome good stuff right there!

in this league anything is possible. let's keep in mind that there is talent on this team. mario williams, while he hasn't been a dominant force thus far, is certainly capeable of it. kyle williams and dareus in the middle have the potential to destroy an o-line. kyle moore will be pumped about starting and wanting to prove he belongs. the o line should be healthy and pi$$ed. cj and freddy should be ready to run with a purpose. and say what you want about fitz, he is due for a good game. i understand that everything i have said is all based on faith and what if's, but i am a delusional billiever!

in this league anything is possible. let's keep in mind that there is talent on this team. mario williams, while he hasn't been a dominant force thus far, is certainly capeable of it. kyle williams and dareus in the middle have the potential to destroy an o-line. kyle moore will be pumped about starting and wanting to prove he belongs. the o line should be healthy and pi$$ed. cj and freddy should be ready to run with a purpose. and say what you want about fitz, he is due for a good game. i understand that everything i have said is all based on faith and what if's, but i am a delusional billiever!

My deepest sympathies, on you being a delusional billiever. Please understand after only 8 games this year there is no hope.

The hoody having 2 weeks to game plan will be way more than these suckass coaches can handle. Maybe for your sake the Bills will be competitive for the 1st quarter or so. After that it will be a clinic on good coaching and playing to your strengths, by a team that does it week in and week out. I hate em.

You are too kind...38 points?..I honestly think they will score over 50. They should be able to score every time they possess the ball-Like powerhouse Tennessee did against us.

This team has no heart, no leadership, no will to win and no dignity.

Anyone who once did (Fred, Eric Wood, Kyle Williams) had the will to live sucked out of them by Chan and Fitz.

It is going to be seriously embarrassing , and that is saying a LOT when you consider how badly New England has beaten Buffalo's ass year after year after year.

My deepest sympathies, on you being a delusional billiever. Please understand after only 8 games this year there is no hope.

The hoody having 2 weeks to game plan will be way more than these suckass coaches can handle. Maybe for your sake the Bills will be competitive for the 1st quarter or so. After that it will be a clinic on good coaching and playing to your strengths, by a team that does it week in and week out. I hate em.

i completely understand the reality of the situation but i will always hope that they win, and every sunday i will believe they have a chance. there is a lot wrong with this team from top to bottom, but they are still my team and i will still watch them and cheer them on and hope.

I'm surprised, saddened, sickened at the way this season is turning out. I thought for sure that this season was the season that turned the Bills franchise around. I was certain that the Bills would be in contention for the division title with an enormous upside to the players and the franchise.

What a shame.

I hope the Bills turn it around.

I'm surprised, saddened, sickened at the way this season is turning out. I thought for sure that this season was the season that turned the Bills franchise around. I was certain that the Bills would be in contention for the division title with an enormous upside to the players and the franchise.

What a shame.

I hope the Bills turn it around.

The most cynical fans thought the same way. Simply stunning. I thought a 10-6 and nothing less, maybe more. I could have cared less even making the playoffs. But a 10-6 with 2013 being a year too start dominating.

"The Patriots own the Bills the way that the Harlem Globetrotters own the Washington Generals. Sure the match-ups are billed as a competitive tilt, but they are really just entertainment programs that are pre-determined to delight the fan base of just one of the participants."

http://niagarahub.co...t-against-pats/

Highly unlikely that the Bills can win. I'd be thrilled if they keep it within two touchdowns.....

No surprise--for like the 20th straight year we have to play the pats after their bye or in the opener.

I always find it comical that people on here think that anyone would need or be helped by 2 weeks to game plan for the Bills. It's more likely a afternoons work.

Sure they will. If C.J. & Freddy ever get the ball.

http://niagarahub.com/2012/11/09/pre-snaps-reads-statistically-speaking-bills-have-no-shot-against-pats/

Beautifully written and, sadly, all too accurate.

Edited by vincec