New Member....here's the Fix needed in Buffalo IMO

HeatsPix

First off, the Bills have got to find a QB who gives this team a spark. Sure, drafting a QB is a definite possibility, but in doing so you have to be reasonable and expect 2-3 years of that QB becoming NFL ready.

Solution: Sign a Free Agent QB. Unless they can afford to pay Flacco, which they can't, the Bills front office might want to look at Matt Moore. I know....go ahead and laugh.

Second, show Fred Jackson the door now. Trade him, release him, do whatever you have to do to erase the temptation of giving him any of Spiller's potential touches. CJ Spiller, if given 18+ carries a game, will become a Hall of Fame Running Back!

Third, go get a big time WR! Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, someone.

This team can ride CJ Spiller to 9-10 win seasons, but without building the OL, and establishing a good QB/WR/TE connection, a playoff run is decades away.

More Spiller=More wins=More chance of luring a big name player in free agency

Jennings seems an injury liability, Bowe might need to tone down the attitude; I'd take Bowe.

We have depth at running back at basically no cost, why ruin it?

A QB is obvious. Without a passing game CJ is null

Welcome aboard.

Moore is an ok player. I dont see him as much of an upgrade. I think hes good enough to bridge a rookie and bring medicroity from bad.

I dont see any reason to let freddie go. Remember when Spiller got hurt? You need 2 good backs and we have 2 very good backs.

I personally think our recievers are actually pretty good. But if we signed Bowe i wouldnt be upset

First off, the Bills have got to find a QB who gives this team a spark. Sure, drafting a QB is a definite possibility, but in doing so you have to be reasonable and expect 2-3 years of that QB becoming NFL ready.

Solution: Sign a Free Agent QB. Unless they can afford to pay Flacco, which they can't, the Bills front office might want to look at Matt Moore. I know....go ahead and laugh.

Second, show Fred Jackson the door now. Trade him, release him, do whatever you have to do to erase the temptation of giving him any of Spiller's potential touches. CJ Spiller, if given 18+ carries a game, will become a Hall of Fame Running Back!

This team can ride CJ Spiller to 9-10 win seasons, but without building the OL, and establishing a good QB/WR/TE connection, a playoff run is decades away.

I wouldn't say the current class of rookie QBs needed 2 - 3 years.

Welcome to you.

I strongly disagee with getting a QB in any way other than the draft. QBs that become available are Fitzpatriklike and I don't want any more of that. Pick your guy, go get him if you have to and be on your way.

Agree. Its time to put all our chips on the table and finally get our franchise guy. If that means we mortgage our picks in this years draft, so be it. I like Fitz alot, but I want a QB that can takeover and dominate games.

1st year tannenhill > veteran Moore no thank you. rookies arent taking as long to adjust nowadays.

like the post....agree with 2 small changes and this can be a playoff calibur squad......but I'd like to go a little higher up than Matt Moore.

Luck 433 yards this weekend....Rg3 solid pretty much every week....Tannenhill the same.....Rookie qb time to roll the dice.

It's Geno time!

make it happen Buddy.

big no on Garrard....that would be an even swap for fitz IMO.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Thoughts on David Gerrard??

David Gerrard from Jacksonville?? Does he even still play football? And did he ever play it well?

Maybe Jeff Garcia is still in shape.

what about mike Vick if there is a over haul in Philadelphia? he is really good when given time. His Oline suckkks

A guy like that can only take so much pounding before he's just not he same player anymore. Vick has passed that point and at 33 next season there's no coming back to his old form.

David Gerrard from Jacksonville?? Does he even still play football? And did he ever play it well?

Maybe Jeff Garcia is still in shape.

A guy like that can only take so much pounding before he's just not he same player anymore. Vick has passed that point and at 33 next season there's no coming back to his old form.

Not that his old form was any good either. Even at his peak, Vick was never the type to win a Superbowl. Jeff Gacia? I'm all for that. Maybe we can pick up Jason Garrett once he gets fired and he can double as our QB too.

Is Jeff George still available?

Jeff George is always available.

Not that his old form was any good either. Even at his peak, Vick was never the type to win a Superbowl. Jeff Gacia? I'm all for that. Maybe we can pick up Jason Garrett once he gets fired and he can double as our QB too.

You know Favre is itching for one more comeback.....

Welcome to you.

I strongly disagee with getting a QB in any way other than the draft. QBs that become available are Fitzpatriklike and I don't want any more of that. Pick your guy, go get him if you have to and be on your way.

Between this and whitehurst thread (primarily that one), I'm leaning towards not welcoming.

Your opening statement says we need to find a QB that can spark us. Then use Matt Moore as an example of someone that can do that. Matt Moore? Good god. We need to draft a QB, not pickup some retread like fitz. Sure, Moore can throw a better deep ball than fitz, but we're just wasting time with a guy like that. I'd rather draft a QB and throw him into the fire day 1. No more journeymen please.

Your opening statement says we need to find a QB that can spark us. Then use Matt Moore as an example of someone that can do that. Matt Moore? Good god. We need to draft a QB, not pickup some retread like fitz. Sure, Moore can throw a better deep ball than fitz, but we're just wasting time with a guy like that. I'd rather draft a QB and throw him into the fire day 1. No more journeymen please.

His next thread is go get whitehurst, so it's better than that! Also better than David garrard.

And I'm not dying for rob Ryan. I'm calling him 0-4 with his first 4 posts, and curious why we let people with 0 posts start 2 threads

Edited by NoSaint

Matt Moore seriously! No better yet F no!

Getting rid of Fred Jackson is not a good idea. Using CJ more is a good idea though

I am down with getting a big physical Wr who can play (easier said then done)

Our O-line is actually one of the stronger units on this team and is near tops in the league.

So i agree getting a big physical Wr would help!

Edited by snamsnoops

The team needs at least two if not three LB's and a WR. Go ahead and draft a QB but this team is losing because the LB's can't tackle anyone and the DC is outclassed.

Didn't Fitz look better with TO and Evans??? Just saying... This team needs Graham to develop more quickly or they need to sign a very good #2 WR. LB's can play immediately. Draft at least two if not three next year. WR's take time to develop and a FA signing would be much more valuable. Will need to draft at least another DB unless they sign Routt(sp?) and he plays decent.