Election Gameday Thread

fjl2nd

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN guy says source told him Romney thought they would lose Ohio by 5 points in the final analysis

Romney's a liberal, I don't trust him. He just wants to destroy the GOP like the Liberal media does!

No matter how it turns out, the funny part will be the idiots who act like they won something.

No matter how it turns out, the funny part will be the idiots who act like they won something.

Sour grapes?

CNN guy says source told him Romney thought they would lose Ohio by 5 points in the final analysis

Listen closer NB..................lol

From CNN:

Candy Crowley is at Romney HQ with Peter Hamby: he says Romney internals show their candidate winning Ohio by 5 points.

by Steve Krakauer, CNN

From CNN:

Candy Crowley is at Romney HQ with Peter Hamby: he says Romney internals show their candidate winning Ohio by 5 points.

by Steve Krakauer, CNN

Well some other guy on CNN was quite clear and said they thought they were behind by 5 in the latest and final look

From CNN:

by Steve Krakauer, CNN

Candy said multiple times BEHIND by 5, not ahead.

I have a 30 pack waiting at home with a bottle of Crown! Haha. Me and my roomates are making a night of it!

Fine. But what are your wife and children doing tonight?

I can reserve a spot in the timeflux and see who wins if you guys want. Just let me know.

Keep it handy. Someone will reach out to you before the night is over.

Edited by Nanker