Election Gameday Thread

fjl2nd

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in North Buffalo. They did just re-district but it seems like names are actually out of place now. I heard a couple other people who couldn't find their name.

so use someone elses name, it's not like they will ask for ID or anything.

I give you real examples....you give me "duck dodgers"

Watched the video of the Philly BP guy. He was standing outside a door with no people in sight. Seemed "intimidating". Lol

They don't have signatures on file that they are looking at.

My signature is on file. I have to sign next to it.

Watched the video of the Philly BP guy. He was standing outside a door with no people in sight. Seemed "intimidating". Lol

Its telling that folks like yourself think that asking for an ID to vote amounts to suppression but people from a known violent extremest group standing outside the polls gets little more than an "LOL" out of you.

VERY telling.

You still have to sign your name and match the signature.

Please. No one looked at my sig. And even if they had, it was sitting on the page right next to my signature line so it's not like I couldn't do a quick copy that would be close enough.

Obama Mural in Philadelphia polling place, no wonder they are kicking out Republican Officials...........

A7B5N9pCcAAWWjW.jpg

If that's your polling place, not much chance you're voting for Romney.

And, so it begins................

On MSNBC moments ago, former DNC chairman Howard Dean suggested that if President Obama loses the election today, it would be due to voter suppression.

“Governor, that’s a big charge,” stated MSNBC’s Chuck Todd. “Do you believe if he loses Ohio it will be because of voting irregularities?”

“That’s correct,” Dean said. “Given the vote and the leading in the polls in Ohio, the only way you can lose is if people are prevented from casting their ballots and other forms of harassment.”

The "almighty polling" can't be wrong, we must have been cheated.

Our dismal record couldn't have been a factor, there must have been suppression.......

And, so it begins................

The "almighty polling" can't be wrong, we must have been cheated.

Our dismal record couldn't have been a factor, there must have been suppression.......

Then why vote Mr Dean? Let's just elect our officials via polls.

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who's served this nation, without your sacrifices none of us would be able to vote today. Thank you.

No matter what the outcome today, thank you to PPP (gasp) for entertaining and informing throughout this marathon campaign.