We're have the Patriots #, and we're going to beat them easily

I know no one on here wants any optimism, but here it is:

We were 1 CJ Spiller fumble away from being up 28-7 on these clowns 4 weeks ago.

We were up 21-0 on them to end last season before Stevie was benched.

And obviously, we won our first matchup against them last season.

By all rights, we should be on a 3 game winning streak against the Patriots, and the fact that we choked away 2 games in a row to them is not discussed on here. People fear the Patriots, but in all reality, we play our best ball against them.

Why? Because their defense is bad. Worse than ours, in fact. By a long shot.

The common denominator in us losing to the Patriots hasnt been our ability to light up the score board, it's been our inability to stop THEM from scoring.

Well, as much as everyone on here hates Wannstedt, I'm willing to give him a pass-for now. We just had an absolutely monster game on defense against the texans, on the road. Coincidently, this game came after our 100 million dollar man had a medical procedure to correct what had been ailing him all season. The fact that wannstedt is not the biggest fan of sending pressure at the qb that doesnt come from the line emphasizes the importance of the guys up front--with mario healthy, our defense is totally different. It should look a lot more like it did last week for the rest of the season.

If that continues into this weeks game against new england, the patriots dont stand a chance.

Feel free to give up on the season, if you want. In fact, the Patriots are an 11 point favorite, so it looks like everyone else has already given up on us. I didn't think we'd beat the texans, I didn't even think we'd beat the titans. But this game, it's going to be fun.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That monster game included another 100 yard running back and close to three hundred yards in the air (or something like that). I am not going anywhere near a tv, radio, or PC this Sunday. Pain is coming.

Plus the margin of defeat vs the patri*ts always increases by a lot for the second fame. This one is gonna hurt.

There defense is much worse than ours? They are 11th in points allowed.

If our defense "looks a lot more like it did last week" (allowing over 9 YPA passing and 34 minutes TOP) we will lose by 3 TDs.

This isn't "optimism", it's just a bunch of goofy claims and inaccurate interpretations of reality form the folks over at "JohnnyGold".

Sorry Johnny, when your HC says this:

''I wish we could've run it more the other day, but it was one of those situations where we thought it best to throw the football,'' Gailey said. ''And it didn't work.''

your team doesn't stand a chance.

Outside of that idiot who thought that throwing the ball was the way to beat Houston in a tight game? Might Gailey have thought this before the game started? Yup, given our defense you might think that you need to throw the ball for a chance to win the game (personally I would have run, run, run to try to limit their chances etc. but that's just me). But, lo & behold Houston didn't score a bunch of points, the game was close. Did Mighty Mind adjust? Nope. Same old schtick different day for this clown.

Turn out the lights; the party's over...

We were 1 CJ Spiller fumble away from being up 28-7 on these clowns 4 weeks ago.

By all rights, we should be on a 3 game winning streak against the Patriots, and the fact that we choked away 2 games in a row to them is not discussed on here. People fear the Patriots, but in all reality, we play our best ball against them.

The common denominator in us losing to the Patriots hasnt been our ability to light up the score board, it's been our inability to stop THEM from scoring.

Well, as much as everyone on here hates Wannstedt, I'm willing to give him a pass-for now. We just had an absolutely monster game on defense against the texans, on the road. Coincidently, this game came after our 100 million dollar man had a medical procedure to correct what had been ailing him all season. The fact that wannstedt is not the biggest fan of sending pressure at the qb that doesnt come from the line emphasizes the importance of the guys up front--with mario healthy, our defense is totally different. It should look a lot more like it did last week for the rest of the season.

If that continues into this weeks game against new england, the patriots dont stand a chance.

Feel free to give up on the season, if you want. In fact, the Patriots are an 11 point favorite, so it looks like everyone else has already given up on us. I didn't think we'd beat the texans, I didn't even think we'd beat the titans. But this game, it's going to be fun.

Just remember to send my $50 when we don't make the playoffs.

Your living in a dream world. This defense couldnt stop a high school running back and doesnt generate a pass rush at all....Marcia will again have a field day.

(Johny passes crack pipe to WhySoSerious)

Right on Man!

We gots those Pats right where we want 'em.

We went 1 win for the Decade against the Pats and gave up 45 points in less than 30 mins all in order to get them just where we want them.

Now its time to take 'em down!

That monster game included another 100 yard running back and close to three hundred yards in the air (or something like that). I am not going anywhere near a tv, radio, or PC this Sunday. Pain is coming.

Plus the margin of defeat vs the patri*ts always increases by a lot for the second fame. This one is gonna hurt.

Agreed. Just stay far far away from this one. I am thinking one of those 27 - 6 games where its 21-3 end of 1st Quarter, 28-10 at half and 38 - 16 final. Just an awful game between a really good team/coach and a mediocre one. Then the family guy Bills players pretty much mail in the rest of the season. Just another year in Bills land.

we have nobody's number in this league. this will be an easy double digit win for the Pats. our defense will take a step back from the way they played last week and give up another 30-40points...our offfense will play better but won't be able to match the patriots. same story, different day.

Edited by bobobonators