Assuming a loss to the Pats.....

of course at 3-6 the worst they can do to have any realistic shot at a wc is to go 6-1 from there so a loss at cheaterville is the virtual last nail in the bills coffin

anything can happen in pro sports but cmon do you really think this team has anything more than single digit percentages to pull of something like that? absofunkinlootly have to beat the filthy cheaters

so no pressure

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it was only one game but that opening loss to the Jets was pathetic and all but proved to me this season wasn't going to be any different

Chan is a terrible head coach, doesnt hv a clue how to call a game and his Cracker Jack dink n dunk offense doesn't work against good teams

All that n I didn't even mention the defense. I want a real coaching staff and a QB that can actually complete a 30 yard pass

Edited by Max997

RW and Bud Adams are the only ones left and look at their teams. Al Davis is gone but the Raiders are still a mediocre team. Ralph has to go so this whole thing can blow up and start over fresh. These old guys just hire someone they feel is safe and you see where it gets us. No where. The game has changed and there is so much to running a top flight organization these guys just don't get. They are still living in the days of the 5 dollar steak. It is sad the culture of winning is gone. Wilson brought in Levy, a safe hire to resurrect this team. Coach was a great coach but as far as GM he didn't cut it. Chan Gailey is no great mastermind, when he is gone he will be done, same as Jauron. The Bills are in a terrible cycle, every five years or so we spend big bucks in free agency and get little bang for our buck. They get shell shocked and go back to dink and dunk, draft in the middle of the pack, hire average coaches and then rinse, repeat. I for one am sick of it.

Prob. They need to suck for this years Luck. Play T-Jack. Even losing in a different way would be entertaining. Our Luck is: T-Jack comes in and wins 4 straight to close out the season.

I'm with you. We all know Fitz isn't the real deal. T-Jack led his team to the playoffs last year and can't be any worse or inconsistent. What are we waiting for, an arm transplant for fitz?

"Losing in a different way" is a great way to put it. We have nothing to lose, except the game, which we're going to lose anyway. At least help the team by learning more about what you have. TJ Graham might be a stud, but we'll never know because we can't throw the ball past 10 yards.

of course at 3-6 the worst they can do to have any realistic shot at a wc is to go 6-1 from there so a loss at cheaterville is the virtual last nail in the bills coffin

anything can happen in pro sports but cmon do you really think this team has anything more than single digit percentages to pull of something like that? absofunkinlootly have to beat the filthy cheaters

so no pressure

Actually you are right. No one, outside of the locker room maybe and I'm not even so sure of that, expects them to win this game. So there is no pressure except maybe on Gailey and Wanny to start to show that they belong in the NFL.

Honestly after the way the Bills got beat by N.E the first time and then layed down against the 49ers. That showed me all i needed to know about the energy on this team. I really believe there is a lot of talent here. I think some good candidates for HC will also think so. The Bills need a HC and QB and they are a playoff team.

Gailey has to go and so does the entire staff. I know the Bills have hired average to bad HC the last 12 years, so i think we are due for a good hire!!

Given our schedule down the stretch I don't think 8-8 is unrealistic. Sure, we'd almost certainly miss the playoffs, but at this point I'd be happy not to have a losing record. Plus, it's not like the only elite players are in the top 5 picks. And if the staff really thinks G-No or Barkley is the man they can trade up. But this years QB crop is more like 2011 with a lot of good prospects but only a few teams likely to take a QB that high this time around.

Edited by Rob's House

Given our schedule down the stretch I don't think 8-8 is unrealistic. Sure, we'd almost certainly miss the playoffs, but at this point I'd be happy not to have a losing record. Plus, it's not like the only elite players are in the top 5 picks. And if the staff really thinks G-No or Barkley is the man they can trade up. But this years QB crop is more like 2011 with a lot of good prospects but only a few teams likely to take a QB that high this time around.

If only we can get to.500...how sad :cry:

Since a loss to the Pats on the road is a virtual lock, at 3-6 are you throwing up on the season completely and does this become last year all over again with everyone walking away? Might as well get it started now.

I'm a glutton for punishment. Sure, maybe I'm not as excited about the games three days in advance anymore. Now it's like 3 minutes in advance. But still, when the game begins, I watch and start thinking of ways we could pull off the upset. Crazy, I know.

For all you LOSERS that want to cash it in - LEAVE NOW!!!

Given a L this Sunday it would put them @ 3 - 6 ..... with a lot of winnable games left - they could get to 8-8, 9 - 7 or even 10 - 6. There will be only 2 road * games left on the schedule. It aint over til its over NEVER give up.

Nov. 15 Miami 8:20

Nov. 25 @ Indianapolis 1:00

Dec. 2 Jacksonville 1:00

Dec. 9 St. Louis 1:00

Dec. 16 Seattle* 4:05 - In Toronto

Dec. 23 @ Miami 1:00

Dec. 30 NY Jets 1:00

----

My pre season prediction(s) - the Bills have lost to 1 team that I didn't expect them to lose to and that was Tenny.

so far 10 - 6 is still a probability

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Given a L this Sunday it would put them @ 3 - 6 ..... with a lot of winnable games left - they could get to 8-8, 9 - 7 or even 10 - 6. There will be only 2 road * games left on the schedule. It aint over til its over NEVER give up.

----

My pre season prediction(s) - the Bills have lost to 1 team that I didn't expect them to lose to and that was Tenny.

:w00t:

I was done before the san fran game!

You're proud of that?

----

Though I would not ever say to a Bills fan to leave now because they have a different view, I agree with what you're saying. The season isn't over until its over. Anything can happen. Teams look dead in the water and they come all the way back, back into the playoffs and win championships. What was it? The 2007 Giants that the fans were calling for the heads of Coughlin and the FO? They became hot, backed into the playoffs, beat the Pats in the Superbowl. Theres a precidence, and it can happen. Just have a bit of faith...

I know I know, nothing in our past indicates this is going to happen. However, the past does not predict the future. That goes both ways, I'm not saying that the Bills will be the Giants but I'm also saying that the losing we've made is in the past and what happens here, moving forward, is separate from what has already happened. One game at a time. Anything can happen, have faith.

of course you know whats gonna happen

theyll end the season on a 5-3 or 6-2 run, just miss the playoffs, and lose out on drafting their franchise qb to the team just ahead of them

This will also have the effect of pumping up fans for next year - you know, becaue next year we're definitely going to make the playoffs....

You're proud of that?

Though I would not ever say to a Bills fan to leave now because they have a different view, I agree with what you're saying. The season isn't over until its over. Anything can happen. Teams look dead in the water and they come all the way back, back into the playoffs and win championships. What was it? The 2007 Giants that the fans were calling for the heads of Coughlin and the FO? They became hot, backed into the playoffs, beat the Pats in the Superbowl. Theres a precidence, and it can happen. Just have a bit of faith...

I know I know, nothing in our past indicates this is going to happen. However, the past does not predict the future. That goes both ways, I'm not saying that the Bills will be the Giants but I'm also saying that the losing we've made is in the past and what happens here, moving forward, is separate from what has already happened. One game at a time. Anything can happen, have faith.

I don't want to see people cashing in a season. So how about I ask them to leave their whining at the door?

Gloom and Doom when the Bills have slightly underperformed IMO. I'm not crazy enough to expect a 16-0 or even a 12-4 season YET. Well not until they get a REAL QB and not Fitz's common interceptions - once every 8.6 attempts on throws 15 yards or longer.

Optimistically I want to see 10-6 and a playoff spot. Realistically I can see at least 5 more wins to get them to 8-8.

I want to enjoy paying for my DirecTV. watching them lose 8 more games will not be enjoyable.

The Bills are in a terrible cycle, every five years or so we spend big bucks in free agency and get little bang for our buck. They get shell shocked and go back to dink and dunk, draft in the middle of the pack, hire average coaches and then rinse, repeat. I for one am sick of it.

This is the problem. 'Changes' are made with the expection that improvement is being addressed but in reality its just another version of the same product. The current Bills are never, ever going to put out 'market' rate pay for a top coach and general manager. I don't have the figures but I suspect the Bills front office and coaching payroll ranks near the bottom of the league. Chuck Knox might be the last 'big name' coach Ralph hired. Spending doesn't always get you success but it does get you a better chance at it.

As stated many times in many threads, don't expect any drastic improvement off or on the field until there is a transition of ownership. And then we'll have to face the posibility of relocation.

The loss to the Titans was a big blow to their playoff chances. They'd be 4-5, assuming a loss next week, but in a position with several more home games and a weaker schedule to make a run. But at this point in time they look like the 4th best team in the division. Best case, IMO, they go 2-4 in division games and that doesn't get a sniff of the playoffs.

:w00t:

The NYETS are in disarray, the Jags are BAD, I have always felt Buffalo could sweep the Fins with their rookie QB Tannehill or Moore. That leaves a rookie Colts QB, a rookie Seahawk QB and the 3-5 Rams with Bradford or Clemens @ QB.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever