Williams, Williams, Defense, Offense

PO'14

I thought the Defense played pretty good however...

-Williams got his sack in the first half and called it a day

-A. Williams should not be playing in the NFL

-Did the following players play today? - Merriman, G. Wilson and Barnett?

-Many big plays happened when defenders ( byrd, wilson ) were talking to each other not knowing who had who.

-Gilmore is good, but I dont give a **** if you are a rookie. When its 3rd and 2. Dont back off 10 yards to the best Receiver!

I thought the Offense was ok today however...

-Fitz cant throw more than 10 yards. ( chans playcalling or Fitzs arm? )

-Turning point IMO was the 3 and out at the start of the 2nd half and when on 3rd down Fitz scrambled out of pocket and never looked downfield ( he came 8 yds short on his run)

-Nice to see the Running game involved in a low scoring game. ( Sarcasm )

-Stevie Johnson has proven for 3 years that when its time for a big play, he cant seal the deal.

-Just because you pay Brad Smith 4 million per year, doesnt mean you have to use Wildcat every game.

-Play action does work sometimes...Use it!

Everyweek I think we can win, but during the game, you can feel the team dismantling one play at a time!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh?

The guy also held the POA well and had 5 tackles, at least 2 of them for losses.

Odd that you would start your post by ragging on a guy coming off of surgery who played pretty well today......

-A. Williams should not be playing in the NFL

-Did the following players play today? - Merriman, G. Wilson and Barnett?

-Many big plays happened when defenders ( byrd, wilson ) were talking to each other not knowing who had who.

-Gilmore is good, but I dont give a **** if you are a rookie. When its 3rd and 2. Dont back off 10 yards to the best Receiver!

I thought the Offense was ok today however...

-Fitz cant throw more than 10 yards. ( chans playcalling or Fitzs arm? )

-Turning point IMO was the 3 and out at the start of the 2nd half and when on 3rd down Fitz scrambled out of pocket and never looked downfield ( he came 8 yds short on his run)

-Nice to see the Running game involved in a low scoring game. ( Sarcasm )

-Stevie Johnson has proven for 3 years that when its time for a big play, he cant seal the deal.

-Just because you pay Brad Smith 4 million per year, doesnt mean you have to use Wildcat every game.

-Play action does work sometimes...Use it!

Everyweek I think we can win, but during the game, you can feel the team dismantling one play at a time!

Gilmore was supposed to back off. He had no help over the top. Error on the defensive play call not Gilmore.

Agenda. Im going to start using that word alot more on TBD. Williams had a pretty good day bud.

I guess we are so used to him doing nothing that when his best game is one sack and a few tackles against his former team, Bills fans should rejoice and get all excited!

I can send you 10 plays where he didnt even try to push or get the QB. Im saying where he literally just watched Shaub and hoped to tip his pass!

"Pretty good"? They allowed 21 first downs. They were on the field for 34 minutes. Created no turnovers. Allowed Schaub a 9.4 YPA and Allowed Foster to run wild.

I blame Ralph for this thread.

Defense did fine for a half. Hmmm what could have been the difference??? We blitzed some in the first half and we didn't at all in the second. Another weak effort by Wanny. There is absolutely no energy on our defense. No one delivers crushing blows. It is more passive than DJ's. Absolutely pitiful. There was not one legit chance at a turnover the entire game.

The guy was invisible in the second half. At times not even trying. go back and watch the game.

How about bringing energy to the D. Being a leader. You know, do things that elite players should do!

Oh well, what do I know? Mediocrity rocks in Bills land