Game Day thread @ Houston: Our Season in One Game

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

!@#$. Chan you are the worst clock manager in the game. Why in the blue hell would you argue to put 6 extra seconds back on the clock? Did you want to kick off to Texas that badly?

it's like a comedy routine at the end of halves.

!@#$. Chan you are the worst clock manager in the game. Why in the blue hell would you argue to put 6 extra seconds back on the clock? Did you want to kick off to Texas that badly?

His horrible clock management just got the Bills 3 points they had no business picking up

I don't know about you, but I'm fine with 3 points on that drive.

Urbik took not one, but two hands to the face on that sack.

Glad I wasn't the only one who saw it.

6-7 at half? I wouldn't have guessed it. Bills get ball 1st in the 2nd half. A chance at the lead. GO BILLS!

On the road....big defensive stops, blocked kick, pass rush......offensively we are converting on key plays, two minute drill looked good. Hopefully, we can keep up the intensity.

Yeah, the team has to be feeling good in the locker room right now. Let's keep it up!

His horrible clock management just got the Bills 3 points they had no business picking up

They did burn two time outs early in the half....and were fortunate that TJ Graham did NOT catch that first pass of the drive....along with CJ managing to get out of bounds. And I agree with TYTT...why ask for more time?

so you know for sure that, that's what chan are talking to the ref about. That no way it could have been chan arguing that the time should have been left at 5 seconds??

I had no clue you had a seat on chan lips. Nice view???

7 - 6 closer than I would have belived before the game... Now I hope Chan and company can change things up at halftime, because you know the Texans will...

Here comes the 1/2 time adjustments by the Texan and lack of it by the Bills. Do the Bills have the stomach to play a full 60 minute game....

I don't know about you, but I'm fine with 3 points on that drive.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled with the outcome, but I can't think of a single reason he should have fought to but 6 seconds back on the clock there. It only had the potential to hurt us. Fortunately it didn't.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled with the outcome, but I can't think of a single reason he should have fought to but 6 seconds back on the clock there. It only had the potential to hurt us. Fortunately it didn't.

How do you know what he was saying to the ref?

Great half for the D and Fitz. They are not overwhelmed. Win the 2nd half, win the game. Shame this D didn't show up vs Tenn

The Texans are shooting themselves in the foot by not giving the ball to Foster. He is averaging close to 9 yards a rush and yet Kubiak is throwing the ball. Greedy?

The Texans are shooting themselves in the foot by not giving the ball to Foster. He is averaging close to 9 yards a rush and yet Kubiak is throwing the ball. Greedy?

I expect to see Foster get the ball quite a bit in the 2nd half

What did he do wrong? I didn't see it

Calls TO and kicks the field goal with 9 seconds when he should have either had one more play to the end zone (it was 2nd down) or let the clock go to 3 seconds and then call the TO.

Calls TO and kicks the field goal with 9 seconds when he should have either had one more play to the end zone (it was 2nd down) or let the clock go to 3 seconds and then call the TO.

I wouldn't give him grief for kicking the FG there when they had just given up a sack that had forced him to use his last time out since another sack ends the half with no points.

I don't know when exactly he actually called the timeout and I'm not convinced you do either.