Bills Twitter (the deleted Tweets)

@WannyDC: Shout out to #94 Mario. Hope the wrist feels better. Let’s kick some ass baby!! #GoBills.

October 30, 2012.

@RealMarioWilliams: RT @ WannyDC Let’s kick some ass baby!! LOL...U serius??

October 31, 2012

@KyleWillams: Yeah, he is MW. By the way, I unplugged your fridge yesterday. Hollaaaaaaaa.

October 31, 2012

@WannyDC: #KyleWilliams. Niice

October 31, 2012

@KShepperd: RT @KyleWilliams I unplugged your fridge yesterday. Dude, not a good idea…Marcell keeps his turkey drumsticks in there. #ProteinDiet

November 1, 2012

@Fitzpatrick14: @KShepperd @WannyDC @KyleWilliams Maybe you guys should spend more time conditioning and less time on your phones and we’d stop some runners. Geesh #Sieves.com

November 1, 2012

@WannyDC: I'll break you in half Harvard. #Pickspatrick

November 1, 2012

@Fitzpatrick14: RT @WannyDC I'll break you in half Harvard. LOL, you'd have to be on the field to do that "Booth Boy"

November 2, 2012

@ChanGaileyBills: Fellas, how many times have we talked about these posts in our meetings? #Discretion

November 2, 2012

@LightsOut56: RT #Discretion Listen to coach guys, keep this stuff inside yourselves, don't be messin with headlines.

November 2, 2012

@CJSpiller: RT @LightsOut56 #Discretion ???Discretion?? Dude has EZ Pass to the Peace Bridge and he's callin us out. #PotCallinKettle

November 2, 2012

@Fitzpatrick14: LOL, LOL, LOL @CJSpiller. Classic

November 2, 2012

@CoachLee: RT @Fitzpatrick LOL, LOL, LOL. Classic. Funny stuff.

November 2, 2012

@Marcell99: @CoachLee. You throw like a chick.

November 2, 2012

@ChanGaileyBills: RT @Marcell99 You throw like a chick. LOL @CoachLee Yes, you do. Never thought we'd lead the league in Y.A.P.

November 2, 2012

@Fitzpatrick14: #ChanGailey Y.A.P.?

November 2, 2012

@StevieJ13: RT @Fitzpatrick14 Y.A.P? Yards After Pick

Edited by BringBackFergy

What a great thread. I think there are a few "literal" thinkers here that are going to buy a brick inside of a box this Christmas because they just couldn't believe that the nice man in the WalMart parking lot selling the "Xbox 360" for hundreds under list price would ever cheat them.

Way to let the cat out of the bag CVM...there goes my supplemental income this Holiday season.

What a great thread. I think there are a few "literal" thinkers here that are going to buy a brick inside of a box this Christmas because they just couldn't believe that the nice man in the WalMart parking lot selling the "Xbox 360" for hundreds under list price would ever cheat them.

The brick didn't even have an HDMI output