Pro Bowl- Who will be the Bills Representative

davspo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I understand it, every team in the NFL has to have at least one player on the Pro Bowl team. With Moorman gone, I cannot think of one player who would make it. Any suggestions?

i dont believe thats true.

that said, spiller? k williams? some of the offensive line?

Edited by NoSaint

Actually, I am not sure that every team has to have a representitive.

Thus far, Spiller would be most deserving....possibly Kyle Williams. However, with KW, while he has made plays, and he has a rep as a great player...he is part of a line that is underperformning, and has been inconsistant. And the team has been way too easy to run on, up the middle.

As I understand it, every team in the NFL has to have at least one player on the Pro Bowl team. With Moorman gone, I cannot think of one player who would make it. Any suggestions?

There is no requirement for every team to have a representative, and Brian Moorman hasn't been Pro Bowl worthy in 5 years.

There is no requirement for every team to have a representative, and Brian Moorman hasn't been Pro Bowl worthy in 5 years.

Our last representative was Kyle Williams two years ago (2010), and he only got it cause someone who was still playing bowed out. Other than that I can't remember any Bills in the Pro Bowl for sometime.

*Just looked it up, Schobel was 2006, 2007 and Moorman was 2005, 2006.

^ This. Unlike Major League Baseball, where each team MUST be represented in the All Star Game, the NFL does not mandate a representative for each team. Just last year, four teams - including the Bills (the Redskins, Rams, and Titans were the others) - did not have a player selected to the Pro Bowl (although London Fletcher was eventually chosen as an injury replacement).

On our squad, I'd say the player with the best shot right now is CJ. Maybe Byrd if he can make a few more big picks. McKelvin could be a starter on the KR/PR unit. I like our offensive line starters collectively but I'm not sure any of them have the 'name' power/exposure to be selections.

Also an indictment of what is wrong with the "everyone is a winner" non competitive uber politically correct country the USA has become in recent years.

If a team sucks to the point of not having even one player worthy, why force one to be put on the pro bowl team.

I would think said player would find it embarrassing as well.

The Injury trainer. he's had to work overtime this year taping up puh-c's all season.

Edited by LVBillsBackr