what's a good name for the bills defense?

Dr. Trooth

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it make you guys feel better calling them names? I ain't happy with the way the Bills have played, but it has gotten utterly rediculous on this board. You guys deserve a ****ty team. C ya.

Don't tell me, let me guess...you're a player

Many of us have been Bills fans for 30-40 years, and it's evident to us that it's the Bills have gotten utterly ridiculous. We've seen bad, we've seen sackless, and we've never seen THIS bad.

Fret about names if you like, but the record books have the worst name of all - historically, record-settingly bad defense. And that was against a mediocre team.

Does it make you guys feel better calling them names? I ain't happy with the way the Bills have played, but it has gotten utterly rediculous on this board. You guys deserve a ****ty team. C ya.

I'm taking my ball and going home. It's an Internet chat board lets just settle down a bit. You sound like Chris Crocker here LEAVE MARIO ALONE !

What's utterly ridiculous is that there are adults who can't spell ridiculous.

"The DeLorean D" .... A very expensive piece of crap.

Does it make you guys feel better calling them names? I [s]ain't am not happy with the way the Bills have played, but it has gotten utterly rediculous ridiculous on this board. You guys deserve a ****ty team. C see ya.you.

Thank you, now hurry off to English class.