Sergio Kindle cut by Ravens

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/20/ravens-activate-terrell-suggs-cut-sergio-kindle/

I'm not saying "I've heard of him and therefore we should bring him in for a look/see (okay, maybe just a bit).

What I am saying is that even the vaunted Ozzie Newsome isn't perfect all the time.

Also FWIW, Terrence Cody is still not a starter although the guy who gets the primary playing time, Ma'ake Kemoeatu is one of those Tongan monsters, like a bigger version of Sione Pouha.

I guess Kindle doesn't really fit into what we're doing defensively although my opinion has always been that IF a guy can play football and play it well, you find ways to make him effective.

I guess a lot of off the field stuff too.

Sounds like he needs to grow up a bit.

But his talent is considered undeniable.

the skull fracture was a result of his off the field immaturity if I remember correctly. I will admit I have ben drunk enough to fall down a flight of stairs countless times but facts are facts

the skull fracture was a result of his off the field immaturity if I remember correctly. I will admit I have ben drunk enough to fall down a flight of stairs countless times but facts are facts

I always thought that the circumstances surrounding that accident were kind of suspicious but I never saw a report which stated that he was intoxicated when he fell down those stairs.

Regardless, even aside from that incident, there's evidence that he's not exactly conducted himself as a pro's pro.

I always thought that the circumstances surrounding that accident were kind of suspicious but I never saw a report which stated that he was intoxicated when he fell down those stairs.

Regardless, even aside from that incident, there's evidence that he's not exactly conducted himself as a pro's pro.

Never saw anything beyond fan speculation. It was a dark house e was unfamiliar with. It's possible it wasn't anything worse than clumsy.

Hard to start a career that way.

That said, another Texas underachiever.

Am I wrong, but is this article suggesting that Maybin is now a good player?

It sure looks like it. Maybe Florio needs to check THIS years Jets stats. Either way, maybin was at least able to stay in the league. Gholston, not so much.