Happy birthday...

section122

To meeeeee!!!

Oh alright I guess to Ralph too. I lay a ton of this franchises woes over the years at his feet but am also eternally grateful for bringing my family, friends, and I this team.

So thank you and happy birthday you old coot!

To meeeeee!!!

Oh alright I guess to Ralph too. I lay a ton of this franchises woes over the years at his feet but am also eternally grateful for bringing my family, friends, and I this team.

Happy Birthday....to both of you!

Today is my mom's birthday too! Our first birthday without her. :cry:

Sorry Buftex. "anniversary" dates and birthdays are never easy. Hang in there!

To meeeeee!!!

What about me?

Happy Birthday to Mr. Wilson who turned 94 today. Pardon The Interruption on ESPN did a small tribute piece. Saw what you want about the man, but he has been loyal to the Buffalo area.

Mike Wilbon also quickly relayed an anecdote at the end of the piece indicating that many years ago, he received a hand written note of praise from Mr. Wilson, that he has kept and is honored to have. That's pretty cool. I don't imagine Jerruh Jones does too much of that...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and happy birthday to you jayD!

Buftex that sucks as I'm sure your mom was awesome (as all people born on this day are :-)

Saw the piece on pti and it reminded me how lucky I am/ we are to have had Ralph. I know it hasn't always been easy or even fun but man the memories.... Go Bills!!!