Presidential Debate #2

B-Man

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I look for PBO to try his best to emulate Joe, but also try to pull that off with class.... It won't work, and he'll begin to laugh and roll his eyes too much like Biden.... One thing about the VP debate, if Biden hadn't been so condescending in attitude, he would have won but instead, it was a draw.. I expect a lot of "untruths" to be thrown at his opponent, but they need to have substance, not just accusations....

Romney on the other hand, needs to be on his game, better than Ryan was, and defend against the attacks, BUT!!!!! He will lose if he doesn't also promote his own ideas, over the attacks... He needs a balance of defense, and offense...

My prediction???? A draw, both sides will try to spin into a win....

My prediction???? A draw, both sides will try to spin into a win....

I really don't think you can win a town hall, you can only lose it. So draw with both sides claiming victory is the likely outcome barring Obama or Romney mooning the audience.

I really don't think you can win a town hall, you can only lose it. So draw with both sides claiming victory is the likely outcome barring Obama or Romney mooning the audience.

Romney already did that with some 12 year old girl, according to the AP picture.

I doubt Barry will be as god-awful as he was the first time, but the simple fact is he can't run from the current state of the country given his promises and control of Congress his first 2 years, and he can't run from his foreign policy record.

There's still one more debate, right? The local talking head that reads the news from a telepromter said that this "is the debate that will decide the election".

talking heads unanimously assume Americans do not care about foreign policy...idk if they're right or wrong you be the judge

lol just flipped on TV first thing said on CNN was that Mitt Romney practiced a lot on how to sit on a bar stool, b/c he's Morman and doesn't sit on a lot of bar stools. I hate being forced to rely primarily on CNN as a result of not paying for cable...just terrible (except for my boy Zakaria)

He'd always paid someone else to sit on bar stools for him

I doubt Barry will be as god-awful as he was the first time, but the simple fact is he can't run from the current state of the country given his promises and control of Congress his first 2 years, and he can't run from his foreign policy record.

I think the election was won by Romney in the first debate. When PA looks like it's swinging towards Mitt, it's time to give props to how big that night was. I expect this to be a draw and the polls to continue to move in Romney's direction. America will ignore the liberal MSM's "comeback kid" storyline that's already been written.

I think the election was won by Romney in the first debate. When PA looks like it's swinging towards Mitt, it's time to give props to how big that night was. I expect this to be a draw and the polls to continue to move in Romney's direction. America will ignore the liberal MSM's "comeback kid" storyline that's already been written.

From your lips to Gosh's ears!

talking heads unanimously assume Americans do not care about foreign policy...idk if they're right or wrong you be the judge

Americans care about foreign policy in so far as they want to know they're safe. Hearing that an ambassador was killed for the first time since 1979 isn't comforting to Americans, especially when Barry kept saying "Bin Laden is dead" and "Al Qaeda is on their heels," or a drone strike killed the (new) #2 leader of Al Qaeda, like the war on terror is over. And they hate being lied to even more.