Presidential Debate #2

B-Man

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Romney just buried himself on the tax question. Everyone gets $25,000 in deductions? Yeah, that's just an example - a random example he pulled out of his ass, just like Big Bird. No one's going to treat it like that, just like Big Bird.

I actually like his tax plan...he's still going to get buried on it.

no he won't... PBO is sticking to talking points, and doesn't know how to answer Romney...

Romney just buried himself on the tax question. Everyone gets $25,000 in deductions? Yeah, that's just an example - a random example he pulled out of his ass, just like Big Bird. No one's going to treat it like that, just like Big Bird.

Yes, a complex solution...to a complex problem...is bad.

Because it's not simple. :rolleyes:

yea most Americans probably can only get that much in deduction by cheating

no he won't... PBO is sticking to talking points, and doesn't know how to answer Romney...

Wait until tomorrow or Thursday. You'll see ads along the lines of "Middle class families with three kids average $X in deductions, Romney wants to take those away."

Yes, a complex solution...to a complex problem...is bad.

Because it's not simple. :rolleyes:

I hope you're rolling your eyes at the American public and not me. I understand what he's saying. Most people are idiots, who'll key on the single number to the exclusion of all else.

So when's Romney's going to give any details of his plans?

Romney should have stuck to the "why offer them a tax cut when they don't pay taxes anyway?" same thing with interest income: why offer them a tax cut on interest income when they don't have interest income? LOL

So you don't receive any income/dividends and capital gains?

I hope you're rolling your eyes at the American public and not me. I understand what he's saying. Most people are idiots, who'll key on the single number to the exclusion of all else.

So when's Romney's going to give any details of his plans?

About the same time Barry does.

Wait until tomorrow or Thursday. You'll see ads along the lines of "Middle class families with three kids average $X in deductions, Romney wants to take those away."

I know... but this is recorded... easy to defend against, even for the idiots that don't watch debates..