Presidential Debate #2

B-Man

Romney just buried himself on the tax question. Everyone gets $25,000 in deductions? Yeah, that's just an example - a random example he pulled out of his ass, just like Big Bird. No one's going to treat it like that, just like Big Bird.

I actually like his tax plan...he's still going to get buried on it.

Romney's problem is that his tax plan can't be broken down to sound bites and idiotic Bob the Builder campaign slogans.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....and Romney evaded it.

That's a mistake. He should have said: hey, if it's not working we're either going to fix what's broken, or yeah, do what we have to make it work.

I wish in that response he'd said something along the lines of "Of course that's on the table. This has to be negotiated with Congress, we're not going to relegate them to the back of the bus on important and far-reaching legislation."

well look it wasnt a good tactical move for Obama to address Romney as a businessman when talking about balancing a budget. That opened the door for Romney to introduce his relative strength in private sector. And that line was rehearsed by Obama too. Sometimes the mistakes these "smart" planners make are unreal. that helped Romney find his feet again

maybe because most people know the difference, and don't need an explanation???

I'd be willing to be most people don't know the difference. So he needs to explain the difference. And ask why Barry didn't change it in his first 2 years.

Edited by Doc

"There's millions of women who rely on Planned Parenthood..."

Romney's rebuttal ought to be: "Mr. President, why can't we cut funding to Planned Parenthood, when the Affordable Care Act will guarantee them health care coverage?"