Would ya?

USMCBillsFan

• 4 months later...

http://news.yahoo.com/landlord-suspicious-maine-zumba-instructor-190135917.html

Dan Racaniello, manager of a pizza shop next to the studio, testified that when he delivered spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread, Wright came to the door wearing only a towel, which she dropped to reveal she was naked. He said she paid $40 for the $8 meal and told him to keep the change.

"She fussed around with her wallet and off goes the towel. I felt awkward," said Racaniello, who left her apartment stunned by the nudity and the generous tip, saying, "It made my day."

http://news.yahoo.co...-190135917.html

Dan Racaniello, manager of a pizza shop next to the studio, testified that when he delivered spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread, Wright came to the door wearing only a towel, which she dropped to reveal she was naked. He said she paid $40 for the $8 meal and told him to keep the change.

"She fussed around with her wallet and off goes the towel. I felt awkward," said Racaniello, who left her apartment stunned by the nudity and the generous tip, saying, "It made my day."

Reminds me of an old Cheech & Chong bit.

• 1 month later...

Why is it acceptable for info like this to be released to the public? I feel the same way about mugshots and all the horny female teacher news stories. Seems like a violation of privacy to those who are innocent until proven guilty, no? Many innocent people's lives have been ruined by accusations made in the media. Then, once exonerated, equal time is certainly not given to that part of the story.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Why is it acceptable for info like this to be released to the public? I feel the same way about mugshots and all the horny female teacher news stories. Seems like a violation of privacy to those who are innocent until proven guilty, no? Many innocent people's lives have been ruined by accusations made in the media. Then, once exonerated, equal time is certainly not given to that part of the story.

But we live in an age where everyone is hungry for scandal and all controversial crimes are to be tried in the press...

• 3 months later...