Positives/negatives from today. What are yours?

Mine...

Positives:

-Byrd is a stud. I've known this for a while, but today further re-iterated his elite status at his position. We need to lock him up.

-Mario was a beast. He could have had way more sacks today. Seemed like he played with anger

-Entire D-Line was constantly generating passrush. Arizona's weak O-line still leaves me somewhat skeptical.

-Spiller is undoubtedly one of the better RB's in the league. Does anybody think Freddy is as good?

-Stevie was open all game. His route running is outstanding

Negatives:

-Fitz. I love the guy, but he's not a starting NFL qb. He makes great reads and has heart, but simply doesn't have the necessary tangibles to succeed in the NFL. It becomes more apparant every week.

-Chan Gailey has officially lost his mind. I have NO faith in the coaching staff whatsoever.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're really about the same as they have been. Spiller was great, Byrd is good. Mario had a good quarter, that's something different. Run defense was bad. Fitz was putrid. Coaching in general and playcalling in particular sucked. Not much different except for the subpar opponent.

Positives:

-While I saw multiple, I'll mention what I thought was the most important: the players demeanor/body language on the field. Someone riled them up before this game, and they played hungry. That has been completely missing this whole season, imo.

Negatives:

-Throwing on first down, ever.

-Throwing three in a row, ever.

-Hell, I'd like to see them rarely throw on second down. Run the hell out of the ball. It's good for us and wears out their defense.

Kelsay gave them free runs around his end all game. He's show and stupid and so is his D coordinator.

Thought the rookie CB did a nice jon on Fitzgerald.

Dareus was horrible again.

Main thing is, we are doomed with our QB and every coach.

100% agree re: Kelsay

I thought Dareus had a good game, though

Negatives:

1] Ruvell Martin is on the team to do one thing, and screwed it up at a critical point of the game.

2] Fitz was just horrible.

3] Wanny not having CBs covering Larry Fitzgerald at any point let alone in the fourth quarter is mindless.

4] Lee Smith losing his head.

5] The obvious bonehead Wildcat call and several other head scratchers.

6] Powell shanks a punt when we need him to nail one.

Positives:

1] Spiller is back healthy and is a simply a stud.

2] Mario and the pass rush played well, but the Cards are crap across the front and they better have.

3] Bradham looks like he has a good feel for the game, as well as the size and speed.

4] Obviously the Byrdman was the player of the game.

5] We made a play to win the game.

Positives:

Mario Williams was pretty damn good today

SJ got open against a good CB

Byrd's INTs

Spiller

1st half pass rush

Powell, aside from the last punt

McKelvin

Liked what I saw of Kyle Moore

Negatives:

Chan- play calling is a !@#$ing mess. And CJ needs 2x the number of touches as FJ.

Repeated loss of containment on the edges

Letting Kevin Kolb rush for nearly 2x his number of YTD rushing yards

Braincramps in pass coverage

Fitz

ETA: Ruvell Martin. Waste of a roster spot

Edited by bills44