Rex Ryan as our 2013...

Tu-Toned

Since there seems to be some agreemnet that Chan is nothing more than a good OC, and Rex is s defensive genius, it makes for

a perfect marriage. Not sure who we could get for head coach, but I like the idea. Problem is that Rex is unlikely to get canned as

his team's injuries will prob get him off the hook. He does have his defenses prepared to play and play with passion. If nothing more, I am

pretty certain that we would get more media attention, you know waiting for his quotes, and for when he puts his foot in his mouth, no

pun intended.

But seriously, I think that the idea has some merit. Maybe he brings Maybin back with him and we finally generate some pass rush. Flame away!!

Since there seems to be some agreemnet that Chan is nothing more than a good OC, and Rex is s defensive genius, it makes for

a perfect marriage. Not sure who we could get for head coach, but I like the idea. Problem is that Rex is unlikely to get canned as

his team's injuries will prob get him off the hook. He does have his defenses prepared to play and play with passion. If nothing more, I am

pretty certain that we would get more media attention, you know waiting for his quotes, and for when he puts his foot in his mouth, no

pun intended.

But seriously, I think that the idea has some merit. Maybe he brings Maybin back with him and we finally generate some pass rush. Flame away!!

I'd have to imagine that, if Rex is fired- which I think is unlikely-, he'll have an opportunity somewhere like Philadelphia, Dallas, or Chicago. I don't see all three of those teams finishing the year successfully, and one of their HCs will probably be fired.

pun intended.

I'd prefer Jack Pardee, Buddy Ryan and Kevin Killdrive

pun intended.

A) Rex Ryan will not get fired this season unless the Jets win 3 or 4 games. If he is fired, he will likely get better DC offers than at Buffalo.

B) If Chan Gailey is demoted as head coach he will not stay on as OC. Unless Chan is fired as HC or Wannstedt resigns, Wanny will be the DC next season. Chan is going to give him at least two seasons to turn things around.

Edited by vincec