Nigel Bradham expected to replace Arthur Moats in Buffalo

I remember Moats getting more pressure on the QB in his rookie season than I have seen Mario or Anderson get this season. Pull Mario and Blitz Moats instead. Hae Nigel on the field too I dont care. Then if Moats cant get pressure try someone else untill you finally do get pressure.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigel Bradham had a great game last week and was all over the field. He finished with more tackles than Barnett. We need someone who can drop in coverage and that is what Bradham brings. Moats was getting cooked in coverage, which sucks cause I love Arthur. We need a win though, and this could help us, what do you guys think? Good move?

http://nomorelinks....ats-in-buffalo/

It was his first real NFL action and showed promise, but I really don't think you can say anyone had a "great" game in that game on defense for Buffalo.

I remember Moats getting more pressure on the QB in his rookie season than I have seen Mario or Anderson get this season. Pull Mario and Blitz Moats instead. Hae Nigel on the field too I dont care. Then if Moats cant get pressure try someone else untill you finally do get pressure.

They always have to blame someone to try to take the attention off of the coaching, the scheme and the highly paid underachievers. Doesn't work anymore though.

It was his first real NFL action and showed promise, but I really don't think you can say anyone had a "great" game in that game on defense for Buffalo.

They always have to blame someone to try to take the attention off of the coaching, the scheme and the highly paid underachievers. Doesn't work anymore though.

Agreed...I realize everyone is looking for a silver-lining right now...But rest assured...There is is none...Not currently at least... B-)

Which just goes to show that he doesn't get the scheme yet. B-)

:lol:

BuffBill, you are right, I shouldn't have said great game, because our defense was horrible, but I think this week we get our act together

I hope so, but as far as the 49er game, the only way you can use the word "great" when you talk about the defense is, it was a "Great Embarrassment."

My exact question.

I for one think that Moats could be a real force as an edge pass rusher on blitz situations if utilized properly. If the Jets could get 6 sacks from Aaron Maybin then Moats should be worth at least as many. Never-the-less it would be nice to see what Bradham can do over an entire game.

He could be. We never blitz, so he won't. I'm a huge Bradham fan. Lets get him some reps and let the learning process begin. I figure he'll be a starter for a few years. Get him up and running.

Guns don't kill people...Nigel Bradham kills people.

Thanks. i feel Much better now.

lets get tshirts made up asap before everyone finds out!

I think we draft a LB early next year.

Doesnt Moats play special teams real good?

I wish we kept Tank if we werent playing Morrison