What exactly is going to happen this week in "the desert"?

Based on the quotes we've seen following the 49ers debacle:

Gailey doesn't have the asnwer but intends to look for it

The players plan to get together as a group in the desert and bond

The team collectively intends to search for a solution

To me, it all adds up to one thing: peyote

I wish them luck on their search for the truth. The Cardinals game should be interesting...

I'm thinking of the scene from the doors with Fitz playing the role of Morrison following an indian through the desert

I think it'll be more like the Entourage episode where they drop acid in the desert. Maybe Wanny will go off on his own, talk to a cactus, and sob hysterically.

I'm going to fly down on Saturday, walk in to the University of Phoenix Stadium sporting my Kelly throwback, then I'm going to leave the stadium about 3.5 hours later angry and disappointed and feeling like the rest of my vacation is ruined.

The old adage in the NFL is that teams are never as good or bad as they appear in the week following a big win or a big loss. In the case of the Bills and 49ers, that went totally opposite (Bills got blown away 2 weeks on a row, 49ers blew out teams 2 weeks in a row). Both are not the norm.

I suspect it's going to be a huge undertaking for the Bills to turn this around but i doubt they get blown out 3 weeks in a row. The offense has to help the D this week and stay on the field. Can't go 3 and out for the majority of the game. D has to help themselves and shut down the run, period and force some INTs. Most of all the whole team has to show composure in the 2nd half and play like professionals....not wimper and give up at the first sign of trouble.

Based on the quotes we've seen following the 49ers debacle:

Gailey doesn't have the asnwer but intends to look for it

The players plan to get together as a group in the desert and bond

The team collectively intends to search for a solution

To me, it all adds up to one thing: peyote

I wish them luck on their search for the truth. The Cardinals game should be interesting...

Peyote! Seriously funny stuff! Well done.

I can see them all in a circle around the fire as the muted tones of a pan flute bring to mind the ancient shamans of the tribe. Chan standing there in medicine garb and wind talking the new spirit names of all the players and coaches.

Wanny is now "Gomer of the Lost People."

GO BILLS!!!

I posted this before but this seems like a better thread for it. Here is my "Arizona Theory: In 2008 we were 4 and 0 looking good. Game 5 was against Arizona. In the third play of the game Edwards gets clocked by Adrian Wilson, Edwards had a concussion and was never the same after. Our season went to hell in a hand basket. Our team mojo flew out the window, or better stated, our team mojo was hit so hard it went into hiding. We need to get our mojo back in this next game. It is hiding somewhere in that stadium. Maybe under the visitor bench. Maybe in the locker room. Maybe in the snack bar. We need to find it and have it re-installed. Arizona took it from us and we need to get it back or it is going to be a long season and I am going to be upset I forked out $200 for the NFL package. :wallbash:

Stick a fork in them. This team is done like Arizona road kill on a hot August day. The only positive is that there's a Ted's hot dogs somewhere in the state. Ted's should start offering Bison dogs. I'll take a jumbo with chile, cheese, and onions.