Bills 4-12 over the last 16 games ... Chan is not the man

I know I am being captain obvious here but the reality is that this team has gotten worse and not better under Gailey. The truth is that Gailey put a nail in his coffin when he fully backed Fitz as hs QB. Fitz has had a small handful of good games with Chan but has otherwise been a poor QB. The NFL is a QB driven league and Fitz is nowhere near talented enough to win consistently.

It will be interesting to see if Gailey survives the season.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan was the only one who would coach this joke of a franchise. ...And, we were the only team that'd give a guy like Chan a head coaching interview. Perfect match. Thanks, Ralph.

Not true...at least one person was interested and would have been a better choice. Perry Fewell. He would be interested now as would any number of co-ordinators hungry for a head coaching job.

As hard as this is to say .... Jauron is looking like the better head coach right now .... An unreal thought ...

Look at the record. Jauron was clearly a better head coach.

It's not just that Chan ain't the man. -He's not even A MAN.

Selfish, Cowardly, Pig-headed, Can't admit when he's wrong, Prefers saving face over reversing a disastrous course.

It's like OBD put the future of this team in the hands of my father in-law!

Gailey has not made ONE responsible decision since taking over this team.

Do the right thing for once in your chickens#!t life, Gailey. -RESIGN!

I know I am being captain obvious here but the reality is that this team has gotten worse and not better under Gailey. The truth is that Gailey put a nail in his coffin when he fully backed Fitz as hs QB. Fitz has had a small handful of good games with Chan but has otherwise been a poor QB. The NFL is a QB driven league and Fitz is nowhere near talented enough to win consistently.

It will be interesting to see if Gailey survives the season.

I like Gailey, i think the problem is Fitz and Wantstead, i'd enjoy taking two filthy dumps on both of their lawns if given the opportunity.

I like Gailey, i think the problem is Fitz and Wantstead, i'd enjoy taking two filthy dumps on both of their lawns if given the opportunity.

Get the kids who wrecked mckelvins lawn after the patriots game, im sure theyd be willing to take dumps on their lawns

As hard as this is to say .... Jauron is looking like the better head coach right now .... An unreal thought ...

I thought this as well. Maybe if he hired Chan as his OC he would still be HC.

As boring as the Bills were under Jauron he was very well liked by his team and the team never quit on him.

Just because Fitz is playing terrible and Wanny doesn’t seem to have a clue, it doesn’t take any blame away from Chan. I like Chan too but he took over a bad team and made it worse. The HC is responsible for all aspects; offense, defense and ST but Chan only seems to get involved in the offense. It appears that he gives Wanny total control of the defense and Dehaven total control of the special teams. It’s Chan who hired George Edwards and requested/allowed the switch to the 3-4 which set us a few years back personnel wise now that we’ve already switched back to the 4-3. It was Chan that promoted Wanny to DC even though he appeared to have no idea how to fix the terrible defense last year. He decided Fitz was his guy ignoring his shortcomings that were obvious to many on TSW. He continues to run 5 wide sets and throws the ball all over the field when our RBs not our QB/WRs are the strength of the offense. The capper to me is this team seems to quit or get down on themselves too often and Chan has no clue how to get them out of the funk. There have been too many stretches of lopsided losses where the team just has no spark. 0-8 to start 2010. 7 straight losses last season. 2 straight blowouts this season.

If Chan can’t get this team turned around and playing some inspired football, he’s gone and we start the 3 years rebuilding process all over. Maybe we can find that up and coming assistant coach. Hopefully we can at least get someone that is in the NFL.

Edited by cnico

Your 3-13 stat is a bit off, but the idea of the post isn't.

Having said that, I suppose I'm in the minority who still thinks Chan is a decent coach. He puts players in a position to be successful, at least on the offensive side. He just needs a QB. And that's on Nix, not Gailey.

Your 3-13 stat is a bit off, but the idea of the post isn't.

Having said that, I suppose I'm in the minority who still thinks Chan is a decent coach. He puts players in a position to be successful, at least on the offensive side. He just needs a QB. And that's on Nix, not Gailey.

Good catch...he's actually 4-12.

I think a lot of us still think Chan is a decent coach but some, myself included, are starting to question whether or not he’s a decent head coach. A decent head coach needs to be involved with every aspect of the team and I don’t get the feeling that Chan has anything to do with the defense or ST.

you guys, this all comes down to fitz. what more can gailey do. stevie has been WIDE open deep several times this season, a few times each game. so has graham, so has spiller, so has everyone.

fitz underthrows it every time, or worse, throws a pick.

theres not a coach in the world who could make a difference.

if caldwell took the colts to the super bowl, what does that tell you about the league?

last year, the pats and giants played in the super bowl, and their defenses were both ranked in the bottom 5 of the league.

fitz cant make all the throws necessary to be a succesful nfl quarterback, and with the way the nfl is now structured, that means we CAN NOT WIN A SUPERBOWL WITH FITZ AT QUARTERBACK, RUNNING THIS OFFENSE. because of that reason, and that reason alone, he should be benched, and we should move on to thigpen.

if gailey doesnt make that switch after this week, then he should be fired for that reason, but not for schematics or motivation.