Down to 5 on the o line

NoSaint

With Glenn and Urbik not travelling, rhinehart out and replacement colin brown not finishing sunday.... we are down to 5 healthy bodies. that could have made for an exciting twist if anyone else went down last week. brad smith at RG anyone?

so the starting 5 are currently

hairston

levitre

wood

sam young

pears

with zero backups. looks like we have some phone calls going out this morning.

Edited by NoSaint

And the hits just keep on comin'.

Maybe we haven't even seen fugly yet. Fugly against good teams is one thing. Fugly against poor teams, not so much. And I don't think AZ is that poor at all.

GO BILLS!!!

And the hits just keep on comin'.

Maybe we haven't even seen fugly yet. Fugly against good teams is one thing. Fugly against poor teams, not so much. And I don't think AZ is that poor at all.

GO BILLS!!!

will jasper finally get his shot at guard?!?!?!

ugh.

With Glenn and Urbik not travelling, rhinehart out and replacement colin brown not finishing sunday.... we are down to 5 healthy bodies. that could have made for an exciting twist if anyone else went down last week. brad smith at RG anyone?

hairston

levitre

wood

sam young

pears

doesn't matter as long as the starters are back for Titans. No way we beat the Cards, so just rest the guys and get them back for a game we can be competitive in. We need to be ready to go as a team after the bye week. That is where this season will get played.

What is the deal with injuries and this team? Since 2006 I'm not sure any team has seen more long term injuries or IRed players.

And is it not ironic that this year we get hit almost immediately at our two strongest areas, O-line and RB? It's freaking nuts... B-)

hairston

levitre

wood

sam young

pears

I guess we can activate David Snow, Reggie Stevens, or Andrew Jackson from the practice squad.

Yet, when I suggested drafting David DeCastro (his unfortunate pre-season injury suffered against the Bills aside), I was admonished by some that

1) The Bills are already too deep at the guard position, and

2) Guard is one of the easiest postions to fill.

So now I am officially confused.

I guess we can activate David Snow, Reggie Stevens, or Andrew Jackson from the practice squad.

Yet, when I suggested drafting David DeCastro (his unfortunate pre-season injury suffered against the Bills aside), I was admonished by some that

1) The Bills are already too deep at the guard position, and

2) Guard is one of the easiest postions to fill.

So now I am officially confused.

With 2 solid backups in the middle, guard at 10 didnt make sense. Its hard to plan for that many injuries at once. No way did the personal dept expect to lose 4 olinemen in 2 games

With 2 solid backups in the middle, guard at 10 didnt make sense. Its hard to plan for that many injuries at once. No way did the personal dept expect to lose 4 olinemen in 2 games

I guess that would have required some hindsight, Captain!

(Hindsight which, apparently, only I had - since the same thing happened last season.)