• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Steel Curtain

The Purple People Eaters

Monsters of the Midway

The Fearsome Foursome

Our Defensive Front Line needs a nickname. I propose we start calling them the Maginot Line cuz Ralph spent a ton of money on a useless front line

That's pretty good froggy!

The Steel Curtain

The Purple People Eaters

Monsters of the Midway

The Fearsome Foursome

Our Defensive Front Line needs a nickname. I propose we start calling them the Maginot Line cuz Ralph spent a ton of money on a useless front line

The Overpaid Ovaries

The Steel Curtain

The Purple People Eaters

Monsters of the Midway

The Fearsome Foursome

Except that the Maginot Line worked - the Germans never got through it. They just went around it.

You really need something that better invokes the spirit of a line that can't stop anybody, in any fashion. I'd suggest the Construction Workers - one guy working, albeit only occasionally, while three others stand around watching. But even construction workers occasionally stop traffic.

The Steel Curtain

The Purple People Eaters

Monsters of the Midway

The Fearsome Foursome

Shhhh........I hear Neville Chamberlain speak from the grave:"Bills fans, we will have a super bowl in our time."