VERY weak fan base in here....

Reading some of the posts and topics calling for the Bills to pack it up and move. Are u people serious? Im just as mad as anyone else with Buffalo's losing ways, poor coaching and Ralphs hiring that are a disater. But really at the end of the day guys, do you really want to see 30 Mayflower trucks in Ralph Wilson parking lot packing it up.

I hope it gets better, because the people who deserve a winning team the most are the fans of the Buffalo Bills.

Love em or leave em.... New England is looking for a few good fans!

This post is not directed at everyone, just some of the morons on here.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am one of the most optimistic, look-for-the-silver-lining guys around, but I've finally come to the realization I'm wasting my time -- and furthermore, the Bills don't deserve my support for the product they've put on the field.

Right on.

The whining, crying and suicide threats on this board the day the Bills do leave town (God forbid) will be beyond description. To be fair, though, I'm sure a lot of that talk is from extremely aggravated and depressed fans. I'll give the benefit of the doubt that no one 'round here wants the Bills to disappear for good.

This was a winning franchise before and it will be again.

I've given up on everything regarding this team. Never will I wish them to move but nothing would make me happier then for this team to go 2-14 and have a new coach come in and grab his QB to start over AGAIN. I will tailgate and go watch crap football because I love the parking lot but my allegiance to watching tv for away games is over. This is now 2 games out of 5 that was turned off by the 3rd quarter. This team is exactly what people are saying - a waste of time. Season was over before it began, again......

Right on.

The whining, crying and suicide threats on this board the day the Bills do leave town (God forbid) will be beyond description. To be fair, though, I'm sure a lot of that talk is from extremely aggravated and depressed fans. I'll give the benefit of the doubt that no one 'round here wants the Bills to disappear for good.

This^

I gravitate towards the positive things in my life and the Bills add zero. No success.No hope of success. Nothing. So I've taken to running this fall. On Sundays. I'm also going to learn Spanish and how to play the guitar. Life is too short to waste a lot of time on these talentless, overpaid bufoons.

Right on.

Any idea when that will happen?

I gravitate towards the positive things in my life and the Bills add zero. No success.No hope of success. Nothing. So I've taken to running this fall. On Sundays. I'm also going to learn Spanish and how to play the guitar. Life is too short to waste a lot of time on these talentless, overpaid bufoons.

hey JPS if your serious about learning how to play guitar, i cant recommend a better site than Jamplay.com, im self taught from that site. there is a ton of free stuff online for guitar, but none of it is structured, its $15/mth and its the best money I ever spent!

I don't believe in curses but the Bills, the city and the fan base sure seem like they are cursed. Remember the 250+ page thread when Mario Williams signed? Who but the usual negative trolls thought that was a bad move? How many "Sign Wanny!" threads were there? How many national media people thought the Bills were going to be good? Our optimism wasn't unfounded.

And yet here we are. It's inexplicable. Maybe there is something to "The Secret", only in reverse. The more that goes right for the Bills, the more people expect something horrible to happen....and then does.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

What can I say? Joe Montana put on a great show yesterday.

Whaaaa? It was Alex Smith? Oh.

Well, Montana put on a great show the last time the 49ers smacked around the Bills.

Whaaa? It was Shaun Hill? Oh.

Yeah, I got nothin'.

I don't believe in curses but the Bills, the city and the fan base sure seem like they are cursed. Remember the 250+ page thread when Mario Williams signed? Who but the usual negative trolls thought that was a bad move? How many "Sign Wanny!" threads were there? How many national media people thought the Bills were going to be good? Our optimism wasn't unfounded.

And yet here we are. It's inexplicable. Maybe there is something to "The Secret", only in reverse. The more that goes right for the Bills, the more people expect something horrible to happen....and then does.

PTR

Self-fulfilling prophecy?