ATL head coach nailed it

BuffaloBud

Mike Smith said in post-game presser that the game is now quarterback driven. After seeing the past couple of games that is the resource that this team lacks deeply. INT at goal line is case in point along with numerous other instances. Until this position is filled with a top end talent the rest of it will suffer. I can't give Fitz any more leash.

Mike Smith is probably the 10,000,000th individual to make this observation. Despite not successfully addressing it, the Bills also know this to be true. If we go another year without addressing it, then I don't know what the !@#$ else to do, think or say.

Mike Smith said in post-game presser that the game is now quarterback driven. After seeing the past couple of games that is the resource that this team lacks deeply. INT at goal line is case in point along with numerous other instances. Until this position is filled with a top end talent the rest of it will suffer. I can't give Fitz any more leash.

Agreed. What's worse is we let Vince Young go and have no one to step in. Even a re-tread Vince Young is better than Fitz. Fitz has no arm. Mario has no heart. Wanny has no brains.Thank God Jackson and Spiller have legs. They're our only bright spot.

Jim Harbaugh doesn't think so, smashmouth please

I don't care how bad your QB is - there is NO excuse for giving up over 1200 yards in two games. WHen the Bears had Rex Grossman a few years ago, did their defense lay down? hell no. That is a BS excuse.

That's the problem. No one in the front office cares how bad our QB is. They want to point out everything else instead of dealing with it.

Agreed. What's worse is we let Vince Young go and have no one to step in. Even a re-tread Vince Young is better than Fitz. Fitz has no arm. Mario has no heart. Wanny has no brains.Thank God Jackson and Spiller have legs. They're our only bright spot.

Give us an opium field and we're the cast from wizard of oz

I wish it were just Fritz. :cry:

uhmm....until the defense is actually adequate...thanks. If you blame this game on fitz that's ridiculous

uhmm....until the defense is actually adequate...thanks. If you blame this game on fitz that's ridiculous

They both suck. When the score's are as lopsided as they have been, there is a problem at both ends. On the defensive side we have NO impact linebackers. I'm sure this is factoring into Wanny's (poor) decision not to blitz more. The CB's are young and inconsistent. ON the offense, Fitz costs us at least 2 TD's a game by over/under throwing wide open WR's/CJ.