Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant watch this team, no QB, no Defense. WTF??

Fitz is gonna cost Gailey his job.

If Gailey ever seriously thought Fitz was the answer then he should be fired. As much as I hate to say it Dick Jauron can coach circles around Gailey. Gailey is a much better sound bite but that's it. This team is totally unprepared and can not make adjustments and that is due to bad coaching. Nix and Gailey decision making and evaluations are among the worst in the league.

It tough watching teams like New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Detroit turn from scrubs to play off teams and Super Bowl champs while we are living off the memories of the early 90's teams.

What is the D supposed to do? How about not giving up 600 freakin' yards!!!!

We all agree Fitz is flawed, but this defense is Rosemary's baby type of ugly. Just because Fitz sucks doesn't mean we should allow Alex Smith to play like Joe Montana.

they are inter-related.

defense holds niners to 10 points first 29 minutes and 15 seconds of ball game.

fitz throws pick, niners take over ball on our 25 yard line, go into half up 17-3 instead of 10-3.

we get the ball to start the half - three and out.

niners get the ball back, short field, up 17-3, and clinch the game with a td.

defense sitting on the sideline, like any competent human being, realizes "hey, were down 24-3, and ryan fitzpatrick is our quarterback. in 30 years of quarterbacking, he has never ONCE shown the ability to win a game against a defense of this caliber. this game is over."

ever stat, every play after the point in the game when we fell behind 17-3 is meaningless.

and you can say "well, fitz didnt fumble the ball, chandler did." and you're right - but the fact remains - ryan fitzpatrick sucks.

i want to see someone, who has more time than me, give me fitzs stats on every pass that travels in the air further than 5 yards -- essentially, taking away his screens. because f*cking stephen hawking could throw a screen to cj spiller.

give me that statistical breakdown.

As he should. Guys is running this 5 wide pop gun offense as if Aaron Rodgers is back there. It is clear coaching is a problem.

I dont see what Gailey sees in fitz, I mean he had players open, cant hit them.

Clearly Chan has convinced himself he can win with Fitz. I just dont see it.

I dont see what Gailey sees in fitz, I mean he had players open, cant hit them.

Clearly Chan has convinced himself he can win with Fitz. I just dont see it.

they see what everyone else does. but they paid him a ton of money and benching him will be admitting they failed, they dont want to do that

they are inter-related.

fitz throws pick, niners take over ball on our 25 yard line, go into half up 17-3 instead of 10-3.

defense sitting on the sideline, like any competent human being, realizes "hey, were down 24-3, and ryan fitzpatrick is our quarterback. in 30 years of quarterbacking, he has never ONCE shown the ability to win a game against a defense of this caliber. this game is over."

ever stat, every play after the point in the game when we fell behind 17-3 is meaningless.

and you can say "well, fitz didnt fumble the ball, chandler did." and you're right - but the fact remains - ryan fitzpatrick sucks.

i want to see someone, who has more time than me, give me fitzs stats on every pass that travels in the air further than 5 yards -- essentially, taking away his screens. because f*cking stephen hawking could throw a screen to cj spiller.

Fitz didn't throw a pick before half, it was a Chandler fumble.

Otherwise, your logic is still flawed. Just because your team turns the ball over doesn't give the defense license to roll over and die.

Edited by Kaz

Agree.

We all know Fitz is terrible. Guess what, Matt Cassel is terrible, you don't see the Chiefs defense laying down. In fact they held a supposed good Ravens team to 9 points. 9 POINTS! With what I would consider less talent.

All the talk this week was about how Alex Smith isn't Tom Brady, so he won't do what Tom did to the Bills.... guess that was wrong.

wow, so another team with a bad qb is 1-4??

look what we can aspire to if our defense only allowed 9 points instead of 45??

great point, you totally refuted me in saying we need a qb :worthy:

because if our d DOESNT lay down, we can lose by less!

get with the times: pats and giants had defenses ranked in the bottom 5 of the league last year.

i repeat: the pats and giants had defenses ranked in the bottom 5 of the league last year.

you win with quarterbacks.

they see what everyone else does. but they paid him a ton of money and benching him will be admitting they failed, they dont want to do that

So what. He cant throw it deep, cant throw outs patterns, Only can throw down the middle.

I rather see what Thigpen or Jackson can do. It cant be too much worse.

Im done with Fitz, he not gonna get better and to me if they dont start Jackson after the bye week im done with Chan too.

Fitz didn't throw a pick before half, it was a Chandler fumble.

Otherwise, your logic is still flawed. Just because your team turns the ball over doesn't give the defense license to roll over and die.

TOP: 23;43- 36:17

D can't get off the field. O can't put together a drive. D can't get off the field. O can't put together a drive. D can't get off the field. O can't put together a drive.

they are inter-related.

i understand you're pissed the F off. can't blame you. we all are. but at least get the facts straight dude before you go off on a tirade.

this team is done mentally. god damn they're soft, weak, undercoached, etc.

I don't blame the players. After Ralph fired Bill Polian ,it was all over. Poor drafting, bad coaches, bad trades, not keeping good players. I just hope the next owner keeps the team here and hires a GM like Polian.