Texas - WVU

NoSaint

The Bills have absolutely no shot at this kid... a week or two back some of you on here were saying he was a mid first-2nd round guy...

He is going to be the first overall draft pick in the draft without question... The Bills would have to lose out the rest of the way. Just too mediocre to ever get a good enough draft pick for a Franchise QB.. Just spinning their wheels.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have absolutely no shot at this kid... a week or two back some of you on here were saying he was a mid first-2nd round guy...

He is going to be the first overall draft pick in the draft without question... The Bills would have to lose out the rest of the way. Just too mediocre to ever get a good enough draft pick for a Franchise QB.. Just spinning their wheels.

Well, that losing out starts today. One game at a time. I'd suffer the year ( what's one more?) if it meant we get this kid.

<_< You're missing the point of the thread Bevo. :D

Ash was also impressive, but definitely took a back seat yesterday.

BTW....

OU 37

Texass 24

No way! While the defense reminded me of the Bills, being unable to stop WVU, at least OU isn't nearly as good!

And we will continue to wallow in mediocrity with another 2nd Tier QB added to our list...

Not if we end up with Barkley but I could see Jerry Jones giving up his draft for that guy. Romo could be a free agent...nooooo

Edited by aristocrat

We'll have to disagree on Barkley. I dont see him as anything special at all. Most likely another Leinhart.

Barkley is an incredibly talented QB currently working under one of the worst coaches of any of the major college football programs. Any team will be very lucky to land him next year. I wouldn't expect the Bills to be that lucky.

Barkley is an incredibly talented QB currently working under one of the worst coaches of any of the major college football programs. Any team will be very lucky to land him next year. I wouldn't expect the Bills to be that lucky.

In all the USC games Ive watched between last season and this year, he has not impressed me once. And I want to like as many QBs as possible. Im hoping they impress. Heck, even Landry Jones has had games where his throws are impressive. I've never been wowed by Barkley.

In all the USC games Ive watched between last season and this year, he has not impressed me once. And I want to like as many QBs as possible. Im hoping they impress. Heck, even Landry Jones has had games where his throws are impressive. I've never been wowed by Barkley.

39 tds which is a pac 10 record and not one impressed you?

Barkley doesn't have a WOW factor, he just performs. He's steady, precise, and smart. I think his development has been derailed under his buffoon coach, and he has clearly regressed a bit. But I think he'll do very well in the NFL, given the time that EVERY young QB needs to develop.

I havent seen all 39, but Ive seen enough to get a fairly informed opinion. And in my opinion, he'll be a soft player and disappointment at the NFL level. Im not trying to say any of this is a definite, or that the kid flat out sucks, just that at this time there is only one clear cut "Top Tier QB". I wish there were more so the Bills have other options besides Smith, I just dont see any right now.

depends does Carolina Cleveland Detroit or New Orleans finsish in last place.. All 3 of those teams could trade out.. Would any team offer as much as Washington did last year for RG III ?

Edited by shibuya

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.