Texas - WVU

NoSaint

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Draft Geno and WR Bailey.

Saw the game and it was entertaining. Geno smith is really intriguing and loaded with talent. He was exciting to watch

Looks like he can do it all. Sit in the pocket and take a hit while delivering a strike (on the first drive 3rd down) and extend plays by scrambling either up field or left and right. With the Bills O-line he could do some damage. I would love to have WR Bailey from that team also. Some nice catches.

I've never seen a talent like this.

It's not enough that he's an incredible pure passer with velocity, touch, accuracy and a feel for the game.

He's also an incredible athlete, very thick and powerful, and has all the intangibles.

It looks to me like there's nothing Geno doesn't already have.

He has no interceptions. 24 TD passes, though. B-)

It'd be nice. I Don't see it happening though.

Jerry Jones will be in the market for QB soon enough. So will high-expectation teams like the Steelers, and the Saints.

Geno Smith will likely end up someplace like that, and we'll end up with Chris Simms or some other scrub for our starting QB.

As long as Nix/Gailey are running the show, we'll continue to be plagued by questionable decisions. -On and off the field.

Dana Holgorsen anyone?

unless the Bills are drafting in the top 5 they are not going to get Smith, and if somebody who is drafting in the top 5 needs a QB there is no way they are going to trade away their draft pick to the Bills. I don't think the Bills will have the ability to draft Smith, and if he keeps doing what he is doing he will without a shadow of a doubt be the #1 pick and there is no way Buffalo will have that pick or be able to get that pick.

Edited by FreakPop

unless the Bills are drafting in the top 5 they are not going to get Smith, and if somebody who is drafting in the top 5 needs a QB there is no way they are going to trade away their draft pick to the Bills. I don't think the Bills will have the ability to draft Smith, and if he keeps doing what he is doing he will without a shadow of a doubt be the #1 pick and there is no way Buffalo will have that pick or be able to get that pick.

They can get it...just depends if they are willing to pay the price. look at Washington

They can get it...just depends if they are willing to pay the price. look at Washington

and things have to fall just right like they did for the Redskins. They were able to make that deal because the Rams had no interest in RGIII, neither did the Vikings, the Browns probably did at 4. No guarantees the Bills will have something similar. Just because the Redskins did it doesn't mean the Bills can do it.

I've seen the kid play a dozen games or so and honestly, in all those games, I've yet to see him make ONE bad decision. Sure, there have been some poor throws and a few untimely fumbles when he's been getting planted, but those happen to QBs all the time whether they make great decisions or not.

His best attribute, and he's got them ALL, is his head and total aptitude for the position. He defines the term "quarterback."

He's a QB that also happens to be one helluva passer.

GO BILLS!!!

and things have to fall just right like they did for the Redskins. They were able to make that deal because the Rams had no interest in RGIII, neither did the Vikings, the Browns probably did at 4. No guarantees the Bills will have something similar. Just because the Redskins did it doesn't mean the Bills can do it.

On the other hand, the Jets have proven that have the chutzpah to make such a move.

Not to mention they traded 3 first round draft picks to move up 4 spots. Are the Bills going to be close enough to the top of the draft to make it feasible? Teams aren't trading out of the top 5 if you have a late teens pick.

Agreed...Safest bet is simply to lose out and get #1 overall...Or hope whoever Picks ahead in the Top 3 or so does not have even a sliver of a QB need...Which is pretty rare... B-)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.