Cardinal's tackles will allow us to win..

I watched the second half.

Kolb holds the ball too long and has no situational awareness. I saw the Finagan blitz on 4th in pre snap. Just throw it where the bliz came from in that situation.

He pump faked and got sacked.

Don't get too excited by this game. I bet you Skelton is in with 10 days inbetween games.

Not to mention the Cards had 0 RBs in the backfield, so the Lambs knew it would be a pass.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I dont think you guys realize that St Louis has one of the best defenses in football. This was no coicidence. Chris Long and Robert Quinn are FARRRRRRRRRRRRR better than our DE. Their LB are always FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR better than ours. Their secondary is FARRRRRRRRRRRR better than ours. We have a fairly explosive offense, and the Rams dont. Especially without Amendola. Thats our advantage in this game. Certainly not abusing Kevin Kolb.

What bothers me the most is watching these other defenses and seeing how they stunt, move players around, and yes blitz. But we have a DC who refuses to do none of the above. On top of that making no in game adjustments. How Chan can say he's fine with the defensive scheme just tells me he's too busy worrying about the offense and not the whole big picture. There's so much talent on this team for the first time in a long time, but yet it's in the hands of coaches who waste it.

After the fallout from game one, the defense straightened up for the next two games. Is this what it's going to take to get the D straight is an ass whooping? I hope not because we've got 5 tough games coming up and if we come into that Thursday night game 2-7, then you can kiss any chance of a wildcard goodbye. This team can't handle adversity and a 6 game losing streak will only demoralize this team. You can't teach mental toughness. It has to come from within and if no one steps up in the locker room then they're nothing but a group of overpaid posers.

And listening to Mario so far this season, his excuses are wearing thin on me. He says he's not an emotional player but he's always angry inside. Really Mario? Instead of whining about the refs and complaining about a wrist injury, step up to the plate and lead by example. I was excited like the rest of you when he was signed but for some reason I just had it in my mind what if this is all for nothing and he does squat. Unless he squares it away and plays up to his potential and expectations, then maybe Houston let him go go a reason and the FO had the blinders on.

I'm tired of watching a losing team but ill be there on Sundays. Just tired of the excuses why they lost each game.

I dont think you guys realize that St Louis has one of the best defenses in football. This was no coicidence. Chris Long and Robert Quinn are FARRRRRRRRRRRRR better than our DE. Their LB are always FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR better than ours. Their secondary is FARRRRRRRRRRRR better than ours. We have a fairly explosive offense, and the Rams dont. Especially without Amendola. Thats our advantage in this game. Certainly not abusing Kevin Kolb.

Not to mention better coaching.

This was the second week in a row Kolb was sacked more than 8 times. The results were an effect of more than a good St. Louis defense. Phoenix is weak up front on O and have a QB that cannot make quick decisions. We can exploit this with our D plus put up 24+ points on offense and win.

I do see a win here - their 4-0 start was a fluke. They are a good team, but not top 10. Even if the Rams have a better defense than us, they absolutely crushed the Cards' O. A slightly worse defense can still get it done pretty easily. Didn't Miami also register eight sacks?

Not to be a buzz kill but we expected our D-line to outman both the Jets and the Cheatriots***.

Also… Chris Long is an outstanding player and Robert Quinn is a very talented pass rusher that many here wanted us to take 3rd overall 2 years ago.

I personally liked Aldon Smith more than Quinn but I was also very high on Quinn.

Anyways point is, St. Louis has two excellent pass rushers.

The Bills haven't had the level of intensity displayed by either of tonight's teams in over a decade. Its fun watching defenses play like they did tonight, unfortunately that type of D just isn't played in Buffalo. We prefer a more passive aggressive defense that trys not to get too excited over any one game.

My wife STOPPED RECORDING of this game citing, "You watch too many games already and I wanted to watch project runway and record something else, Sorry."

I didnt realize she did that till there was like 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter. That's when I jacked the remote from her (project runway was over)

I'm still going to predict the bills vs az game though.

What a chump I am? I worked my ass off all day. Got home kinda late. Still cleaned the damn turtle tank. Still helped the little one with the last page of her homework. When I sat down to watch the game, I clicked on the Cadinals vs Rams and it said 9 minutes. Wtf. Nfl games dont last 9 minutes??????

Edited by Clippers of Nfl