Democrats sure are tolerant

Gary M

Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society. When an immoral society has blatantly and proudly violated all the commandments, it insists upon one last virtue, tolerance for its immorality. It will not tolerate condemnation of its perversions. It creates a whole new world in which only the intolerant critic of intolerable evil is evil.” -- Hutton Gibson

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions.” -- G. K. Chesterton

"If we continue to teach about tolerance and intolerance,

instead of good and evil,

we will end up with tolerance of evil.”

Dennis Prager

Absurd behavior by this 'teacher.'

I had a great civics teacher in high school. She encouraged debate in the class on all sorts of issues and, to this day, I still have no clue which way she leans politically.

the mark of a great thinker, and philosopher, to constantly play devils advocate, not to be fair, but to challenge yourself and your own opinions......

Like the Republicans are a tolerate group? :blush:

Republicans who want to shove guns up Obama and Hilary’s butt are a tolerate group??.

Republicans who say O's better off with a bullet in his head are a tolerate group?

First, please learn to format your partisan shill posts properly

Second, care to share a link supporting your claims?

by complementing the posters teacher? huh

I read your reply last night and that's how I interpreted it.

Today, I saw your 'bag on head' reply and figured you were being sarcastic. As a result, I 'borrowed' your question. I'll be bold here and apologize. I try not to be an 'azz' on here. Mea culpa.

Like the Republicans are a tolerate group? :blush:

Republicans who want to shove guns up Obama and Hilary’s butt are a tolerate group??.

Republicans who say O's better off with a bullet in his head are a tolerate group?

Tolerate group?