Obama Gone Wild

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kickin' back. Keepin' it real y'all. Motha' f*cka's. I hate yo' azz. God Damn federal gub'ment's racist. Won't gib out da moneys. Whare da money at?

Mort Saul had a standing joke about LBJ. He said if you woke him up in the middle of the night he'd say n-word, n-word, n-word. But in the clear light of day, dressed in his suit and tie, he would only say nee-grow. But in his soul, he meant n-word, n-word, n-word. BO's a lot like LBJ.

Edited by Nanker

It's no secret that Obama's a fraud and it's pretty clear he doesn't like the part of him that's half white. Why anyone out in the suburbs would believe in his "I'm just like you, I'm looking out for the middle class" completely phony bull crap is beyond comprehension. As Biden said, the middle class HAS been buried these last four years and Obama could not care less. He must laugh his butt off at the white voters out in "the suburbs" that show up and support him at campaign rallies. It must be like seeing Justin Beiber fans showing up at a Metallica concert. That southern drawl is just the cherry on top of this Chicago fraudster.

It's no secret that Obama's a fraud and it's pretty clear he doesn't like the part of him that's half white. Why anyone out in the suburbs would believe in his "I'm just like you, I'm looking out for the middle class" completely phony bull crap is beyond comprehension. As Biden said, the middle class HAS been buried these last four years and Obama could not care less. He must laugh his butt off at the white voters out in "the suburbs" that show up and support him at campaign rallies. It must be like seeing Justin Beiber fans showing up at a Metallica concert. That southern drawl is just the cherry on top of this Chicago fraudster.

We'll put you down as "undecided."

A video that "surfaced" on Fox News in 2007.

No, a video from 2007 that at the time was partially repeated. Now we are getting the full video, and who cares who reported on it? The questions should be if it is true and if it is pertinent.

Edited by 3rdnlng

No, a video from 2007 that at the time was partially repeated. Now we are getting the full video, and who cares who reported on it. The questions should be if it is true and if it is pertinent.

Its not pertinent.

What IS pertinent is the upcoming third person account of Romney calling a kid in his 6th grade class "poopyface" , theyby prooving what a bully he is.

what did obama say that was not true? was he wrong on the 10% rule? i honestly dont know...

Louisiana DID get waivers from the Stafford Act, which destroys the entire premise of his race-baiting speech that America hates the colored.

Anyone who has paid close attention to Obama the past five years knows there is nothing in that video surprising beyond the fact that he apparently does an incredible imitation of Foghorn Leghorn.

"Take the bulluuutt, aht boy. I say, I say, take the dadburn bulluuttt aht."

Lets see how Obama weasels his way out of this one.

http://www.foxnews.c...st-katrina-new/

Aww. It's cute to see couples coming together.

I love the faux "black" accent. What a charlatan.

I love how the phony is calling out for the reverend who depending on his audience either is just a guy he knows or a major influence in his life. The good rev. Wright. But I digress.... when the phony calls out while sounding as black as he can "where's he at?" Are you kidding me ? This phony went to Harvard and turns his acting on and off like a switch to play the race card every opportunity he gets. What a big fat phony in chief.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Sorry for the duplicate thread. I just didn't check this, as the title isn't very specific and I was assuming it was some nonsense or other like a lot of threads....

Anyway, as I wrote, IMO this speech goes a long way toward validating Romney's 47% comments.

No surprise that the MSM, some who were in attendence, absolutely buried this story. Even after he disavowed Wright in press releases, etc. here he is with these accolades, talking out of both sides of his mouth, and saying with the right that what came out of the left was wrong and he doesn't believe it. Well, which is it? He's connected with Wright and his brand of invective or he isn't.

Shameful that this man was and is running to be president of black America and KILL WHITEY! rather than being president of the whole of America.

Doubly shameful that things like this spout from a conference purportedly about religious matters. We believe in a benevolent God who loves his creation, not one so concentered in hatred and envy, who believe that because something happened to forefathers 300 years ago, that means things are owed to the people who continually decry this as though it happened to them personally and refuse to get off their dead asses today.